Mrs Bavington #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t get the gurning faces, why would you take photos of yourself doing them in the first place let alone post them for thousands of people to see? And why post about such mundane things, if you have nothing interesting to post then just don’t bother!

Reactions: 5
The dress... thought it was a top 🤣🤣🤣 kinda nice to see her dress more of her age than a middle aged woman 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Her hair looks so dry and wiry all the time. She needs to stop dying it for a start

Ah no mention of kids .. let me guess having a “treat” with nan and grandad. Hair today and then out with her choir, it’s been such a stressful week with both kids at school so she must need some me time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she always have to take a picture of herself pulling stupid faces, she’s one step away from posting one whilst doing a dump I swear! Put the phone down and get a life, we don’t need you to document EVERYTHING.

Also, notice how she’s been ‘unexpectedly’ sent a package from the moose company. Yeeeahhh so unexpected Bav, we all know you’ve been begging it for ages.. finally came through for ya! Enjoy your free bars hun!

Reactions: 6
You know what really actually makes me despise her... she is gifted all that swan electronics clearly not needed she definitely already has an iron ffs so why does she not donate it all to a womans shelter or something bleeping greedy wench #rant

More money on her hair again! How often is she going to have her hair done!
If she ever stopped dying it, the hairdressers would go out of business!

Reactions: 3
More money on her hair again! How often is she going to have her hair done!
If she ever stopped dying it, the hairdressers would go out of business!
I honestly don’t know a woman who has her hair dyed as much as this one!! How does she budget for it?! I have mine balayaged every 6 months and that makes me cringe with the price!!

Reactions: 3
She’s a mess! She’s got absolutely NO fashion sense and her hair looks always looks ridiculous! Mrs bav shrek called he wants donkey back!

Reactions: 2
She doesn't budget it for it. Because she doesn't pay for it! Her husband does. He's the one that puts in the hours whilst she swans about to the gym, clothes shopping, food shopping and spending all day tagging brands in stories for a few measly freebies! The woman has no shame. Just bad hair and the dress sense of my grandma.

Her hair just looks like it’s about ready to break off. With all the bleach, dye and heat she uses on it, I’m more surprised it hasn’t happened already

Reactions: 4
Her hair just looks like it’s about ready to break off. With all the bleach, dye and heat she uses on it, I’m more surprised it hasn’t happened already
It does! Surely any good hairdresser would tell you that?
My Sister bleached and dyes her a lot and her hairdresser said she's lucky her hair is still in good condition but if it starts going dry and straw like then she'd advise to stop dying it

She needs to get her hair sorted what dye is she using on that hair it’s yellow not a nice blonde colour I think she is going for.

I see the thing she posted yesterday about not making comments on peoples lifestyle ect ect.
I dont agree with bullying but bullying is intentionally hurting someone's feelings whether you mean it or not just purely to hurt them.

This is where people seem to get confused. This is voicing your opinion, I dont think people should have to stay quiet just because the other person might not like it. Everybody has opinions. Celebrities ect. And I'm sure Hannah has celebrities ect she does not like and has at some point discussed what she does/does not like about them with someone.
This is no different. Hannah has a lot of followers. She puts herself out there but because she doesnt have a massive following like celebrities, you cant just randomly chat to someone about it because they dont know who she is. So we talk to the people on here instead

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.