Mr PD Official

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is madness a lady Sam in the box on 20k of debt from bank loans overdrafts etc from gifting Elsa frosts and cla
---
Frenchie has a cheek to be concerned about Michelle gifting him big when he used to get people in his lives gifting big continuously, he is another financial groomer.
I’m not familiar with him either I’ve been watching the drama and begging on the Scottish side 🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I just watched Michelle in the box when G crew sent her two lions.
People were asking Michelle why she told people she was pregnant. She said she never did but PD did and told her just go along with it as it’s content.
You could clearly see he was using her so more fool her for keep gifting.
She’s saying he promised the money back and she wants it. People are telling her to go to the police.

Reactions: 4
This is madness a lady Sam in the box on 20k of debt from bank loans overdrafts etc from gifting Elsa frosts and cla
---

I’m not familiar with him either I’ve been watching the drama and begging on the Scottish side 🤣🤣
Its an addiction like gambling, a lot of people will be in a similar situation to this Sam girl.

Jack (Frenchies Army) was always up the top at the weeklys, he would get heavily gifted until he fell out with everyone & now doesn’t get big gifts. He is quite manipulative as well. Him & PD also used to go out to dogging areas, pair of freaks!
---
I just watched Michelle in the box when G crew sent her two lions.
People were asking Michelle why she told people she was pregnant. She said she never did but PD did and told her just go along with it as it’s content.
You could clearly see he was using her so more fool her for keep gifting.
She’s saying he promised the money back and she wants it. People are telling her to go to the police.
Dunno if the police will be able to do anything about it. She has willingly given away her money.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Its an addiction like gambling, a lot of people will be in a similar situation to this Sam girl.

Jack (Frenchies Army) was always up the top at the weeklys, he would get heavily gifted until he fell out with everyone & now doesn’t get big gifts. He is quite manipulative as well. Him & PD also used to go out to dogging areas, pair of freaks!
---

Dunno if the police will be able to do anything about it. She has willingly given away her money.
I just canne with these ppl! They are a rare breed

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Never liked this bloke from the start he thinks he's above anyone else.
I think she initially was Lawrences's big gifter till the other begs cottoned on to her, so this isn't the first time she has been financially groomed by scum on TT.

Reactions: 5
A long time ago she was one of CLAs gifters then she gifted Lawrence, CLA called her a witch and then she confronted her with her son anyway after that she moved on to others. Once you gift CLA she does not like it if she finds you gifting someone else. Lawrence made her Mod because she was gifting him large.

A long time ago she was one of CLAs gifters then she gifted Lawrence, CLA called her a witch and then she confronted her with her son anyway after that she moved on to others. Once you gift CLA she does not like it if she finds you gifting someone else. Lawrence made her Mod because she was gifting him large.
So she’s done her rounds then! My opinion on it is she’s more money than sense she’s gifted for the attention and clout!

The thing is he's saying of course he's financially benefitted but also that he's gifted a lot of of it back. These competitions he's won because of her usually win extra diamonds so he would have used those to pass forward gifts too no?
He's the sort of person that would say people on tiktok are begs and wasters, but yet because he's been gaining from it it's all OK.
I can't believe what I am hearing tbh. Yeah Michelle is a grown woman but manipulation is real.
Pd hasn't been anywhere on the ranks since she stepped away, more people need to wake up to others too.

Listening in to her and gcrew the now & gcrew wants all of tiktok to come together for michelle to gift her to recoup some money for her….how about you all get jobs & stop relying on people getting into a financial mess to benefit yourselves sitting on live manipulating people into thinking its a team effort & everybody is friends.

Reactions: 15
I genuinely think that Michelle is in huge financial trouble, I seen someone comment about her potentially losing her house over it and she said that was ridiculous etc but it really riled her and her mods up so maybe that could be true? Especially if she's gifted him alone over £200k, thats silly money!

I genuinely think that Michelle is in huge financial trouble, I seen someone comment about her potentially losing her house over it and she said that was ridiculous etc but it really riled her and her mods up so maybe that could be true? Especially if she's gifted him alone over £200k, thats silly money!
She has to be up to her eyes in debt, there is no way she can gift the way she does without being in trouble.

Reactions: 2
I’d say that’s true! Surly she knew before now she’d gifted a lot money to him!

gcrew now manipulating people on the app to recoup her loses aye dead on lad

Reactions: 3
I wouldn't believe any amount unless Michelle has said it, I've just scrolled fyp and there's 750k, 100k, 200k, 250k, which one is it?? Unless I've missed her say an amount other than the £16000 he was supposed to send her to gift, she sent it to him and he never sent her the money.

Shes been HEAVILY gifting many for what must be nearly a year now, I remember her starting with CLA and the bullshit story about her son buying coins etc... the way she's been gifting its deffo in the 100s of thousands, it has to be! She's always drinking aswell... recipe for disaster tbh!

Shes been HEAVILY gifting many for what must be nearly a year now, I remember her starting with CLA and the bullshit story about her son buying coins etc... the way she's been gifting its deffo in the 100s of thousands, it has to be! She's always drinking aswell... recipe for disaster tbh!
She denies gift img cla and Lawrence on her live

Reactions: 1
She denies gift img cla and Lawrence on her live
Then shes a bleeping liar coz thousands of us witnessed it, she even went live with CLA to give her bullshit son story! Tbh, she deserves all she gets if she's gonna try and gaslight people!
---

Attachments

Last edited: