Mr PD Official

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if she is going to tell lies then she needs to remove her occupation from Facebook because it took me seconds to then search her on companies house 😏
Exactly this.. its public information.
---
Serious though. If anyone has 250k spare and has an addiction that they need to feed they can send it my way. 😂💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone catch what PD said about Michelle and her husband (or ex husband) ripping someone off for £100k and he had to get involved? There’s so much more to this story we’re just getting it in pieces

Reactions: 9
Did anyone catch what PD said about Michelle and her husband (or ex husband) ripping someone off for £100k and he had to get involved? There’s so much more to this story we’re just getting it in pieces
I'll get my 🍿out.

Reactions: 5
Most definitely more to all this!! I’m here for it all
---
What’s pds real name

Reactions: 4
Exactly this.. its public information.
---
Serious though. If anyone has 250k spare and has an addiction that they need to feed they can send it my way. 😂💀
send some my way as well, i could pay off my mortgage with some of what she has frittered away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
is it Paul Davies? Someone was talking about him in a live and was referring to him as that?
---

hahhahaha that really suits him
His accounts gone and he’s blocked Michelle’s number she hasn’t went to a solicitor and is talk pd has a gambling addiction also he’s only 5ft9 and has a small dick 🤣🤣 pd has been sending William pics to all his big gifters

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if Netflix will make a new documentary.. The TikTok swindler. 🤔 maybe Michelle could get some of her money back taking part 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if Netflix will make a new documentary.. The TikTok swindler. 🤔 maybe Michelle could get some of her money back taking part 🤣
The season’s would be endless with all the shenanigans on that app 😂😂😂
---
Michelle’s live with gymskin! Someone enlighten me who he is

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
His accounts gone and he’s blocked Michelle’s number she hasn’t went to a solicitor and is talk pd has a gambling addiction also he’s only 5ft9 and has a small dick 🤣🤣 pd has been sending William pics to all his big gifters
I can imagine him to be the type.

Reactions: 1
The season’s would be endless with all the shenanigans on that app 😂😂😂
---
Michelle’s live with gymskin! Someone enlighten me who he is
He is a wannabe rapper. He does content where he pretends to be hungry or needs help with something to how many people he needs to ask before someone will give him food or help him. He then pays for their lunch or shopping. Also sits on lives begging 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He is a wannabe rapper. He does content where he pretends to be hungry or needs help with something to how many people he needs to ask before someone will give him food or help him. He then pays for their lunch or shopping. Also sits on lives begging 😏
Another one duck mr they are endless on there!
---
Oh he’s just joined the lion king and pans interview

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Another one duck mr they are endless on there!
he pissed off to Dubai not long ago there and just seemed to wander about doing nothing but made out like he was there on business 🥴 i was listening to him on live with Michelle there and it was made out he asked Michelle for £90 for the sim card he apparently had to buy in Dubai to get on tiktok live 😐 i have never been to Dubai (too warm for me 😂) so dunno if you need to buy a new sim card or not, first i have ever heard of it. But as i said before, Michelle heavily gifted him & he went in a huff when she stopped because he was never get very far up the risings without her gifts. But he isn’t skint 😏 so he kept protesting when i was listening!

Reactions: 2
Why does anyone find it funny nor appropriate that her young son knows all about this and about his penis etc... very concerning. I think she's seriously mentally ill tbh

• Wow
Reactions: 9