Mr PD Official

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t see the point in anyone gifting on TikTok. The fact that TikTok take 70% is ridiculous. Say she has gifted 200k, TikTok made 140k from that!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So she is an accountant with her own company so she will make no bad money but even at that, she must still be up to her eyes in debt when she is lion & uni daft. When i first came across her, it was when she was Gymskins biggest gifter and every battle he did, there she was with a uni & a lion, sometimes several in the one battle. Then she was the same with PD. Unless you have a bottomless pit of cash, nobody has that kind of money spare to chuck at begs on the internet on the daily!

Reactions: 7
So she is an accountant with her own company so she will make no bad money but even at that, she must still be up to her eyes in debt when she is lion & uni daft. When i first came across her, it was when she was Gymskins biggest gifter and every battle he did, there she was with a uni & a lion, sometimes several in the one battle. Then she was the same with PD. Unless you have a bottomless pit of cash, nobody has that kind of money spare to chuck at begs on the internet on the daily!
I agree with this. She doesn’t look like she’s made of money. Nobody knows her circumstances could be inheritance also. She probably isn’t in any debt she probably had a big stash nothing to spend her money on then comes along these men that can easily manipulate her.

Reactions: 4
Im sorry but an accountant? Id never want her near my accounts 🥴 someone that is throwing 250k on stupid tiktok gifts that tiktok take 70% off to put someone at the top of the board needs help.

Reactions: 13
Her grandad invented the meat slicer that you see in supermarkets/shops. I remember her saying she got an inheritance from that.

I don't know her or her grandad but I bet the poor old chap is spinning in his grave at the fact that she's squandered his hard earned cash on a reprobate off Tiktok!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Her grandad invented the meat slicer that you see in supermarkets/shops. I remember her saying she got an inheritance from that.

I don't know her or her grandad but I bet the poor old chap is spinning in his grave at the fact that she's squandered his hard earned cash on a reprobate off Tiktok!
She said on a live yesterday that she tells people different stories where her money comes from. She has issues wherever the money comes from.

• Wow
I’m so confused why all these people spend the money they need back

TikTok takes a stupid %, so by giving the money back these people would be operating at a loss

Is no one equating “gift” with you don’t get it back

Reactions: 8
I’m so confused why all these people spend the money they need back

TikTok takes a stupid %, so by giving the money back these people would be operating at a loss

Is no one equating “gift” with you don’t get it back
Michelle literally just said that she gifts 16k to Mr PD so he would win a big battle and climb the board. There so serious about an app its embarrassing 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
She's made up 100 stories about what she does, just to keep people wondering, as its no ones business. Another story was a wax melt business.

Have these women not watched the tinder swindler?! Romance scams are the oldest trick in the book. A girl was just on Miss Reds live saying she lent him £5k and he’s only just paid it back because of the backlash.

I think Michele is a woman scorned and the money she’s lost is how she’s getting her revenge cos he doesn’t want her! She tried to buy him and he promised her the world because it changed him and his girlfriends lives! Holiday’s designer clothes etc
Its still wrong on all levels but she willingly done it and she’s not the only one! If she was my accountant I’d be seriously worried about my finances!

mores gonna come out about Michelle and I dont think it’s gonna be good
---
this comment in angies live

Attachments

Last edited:
I think Michele is a woman scorned and the money she’s lost is how she’s getting her revenge cos he doesn’t want her! She tried to buy him and he promised her the world because it changed him and his girlfriends lives! Holiday’s designer clothes etc
Its still wrong on all levels but she willingly done it and she’s not the only one! If she was my accountant I’d be seriously worried about my finances!

mores gonna come out about Michelle and I dont think it’s gonna be good
---
this comment in angies live
Did anyone catch watch DG said on Miss Red live? About Michelle using her gifting badge and her gifts to manipulate creators. Its 100% true

Did anyone catch watch DG said on Miss Red live? About Michelle using her gifting badge and her gifts to manipulate creators. Its 100% true
I think a lot more is going to come out about her, what PD did is very wrong and I am no way taking anything away from that, however she blatantly lied she never gifted CLA or Lawrence and blamed her son at one point.
There is lots that goes on in creators snapchat groups to boost accounts, gifting rings etc.
Lionking and panda being interviewd tonight by Rhysco will be interesting to watch!

Reactions: 5
I think a lot more is going to come out about her, what PD did is very wrong and I am no way taking anything away from that, however she blatantly lied she never gifted CLA or Lawrence and blamed her son at one point.
There is lots that goes on in creators snapchat groups to boost accounts, gifting rings etc.
Lionking and panda being interviewd tonight by Rhysco will be interesting to watch!
I feel like Michelle needs her own thread at this point! 😂 Mr PD hasn't done anything right I've never said he was an angel but im ao baffled about the amounts of money Michelle throws away

• Heart
I feel like Michelle needs her own thread at this point! 😂 Mr PD hasn't done anything right I've never said he was an angel but im ao baffled about the amounts of money Michelle throws away
I’m struggling to understand what she gets from spending this money on strangers on an app!

She's made up 100 stories about what she does, just to keep people wondering, as its no ones business. Another story was a wax melt business.
if she is going to tell lies then she needs to remove her occupation from Facebook because it took me seconds to then search her on companies house 😏