Mr PD Official

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was winning last week not enough for him? I think once you have won TT should make you wait about 2 months to give others a chance to win.

Reactions: 4
Was winning last week not enough for him? I think once you have won TT should make you wait about 2 months to give others a chance to win.
Funny how he had things to say about Molly! He’s just another big beg no content what so ever

Reactions: 3
Don’t like PD what so ever, he’s incredibly rude. Michelle is in hella debt and once blamed her child that he stole her phone and gifted a lot of creators because he found it fun and she was in 11k debt because of it. I feel sorry for Michelle it seems like she’s having to pay for friendship. Isn’t she also carrying PD’s baby?
NO WAY? 😳 I didn’t even know she was pregnant. Omg

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She’s not pregnant. Wonder what has gone on with her and gym skin. She used to always gift him but suddenly stopped.
if you go in Gymskin live he is very angry all the time. He’s fuming as he can’t get on the rankings.

She’s not pregnant. Wonder what has gone on with her and gym skin. She used to always gift him but suddenly stopped.
if you go in Gymskin live he is very angry all the time. He’s fuming as he can’t get on the rankings.
Thats the only reason he was up on the top 10 all the time because she was constantly sending him Lions & Uni’s but then she moved onto PD. Maybe PD gave her more attention in return for her sending thousands of £s worth of gifts, i find it very odd she does it. She goes live herself now & makes some money back but when she we gifting Gymskin she was on private & never went live so god knows how she was funding it with him.

Reactions: 2
I saw something that he used to work for the Mafia?? And was in prison. Does anyone know what for?

I saw something that he used to work for the Mafia?? And was in prison. Does anyone know what for?
I think half of it is bull tit. He was talking about it on live the other day and everyone was saying he was lying.
He has been to jail but I think the rest is bull tit. He said Someone from jail took him to meet people when they both came out and they were the Mafia. He makes out he’s something he’s not.
He went absolutely mental the other night as he didn’t win the competition so he removed all his mods and ended the live.
He butters up Michelle so she keeps sending gifts. Keeps calling her queen. They talk a lot on the phone and he buys her son gifts. I think he’s leading her on.
Apparently he got a girlfriend too but tells everyone he hasn’t. He is not happy again as people have stop gifting him. He said it’s only his queen who gifts now and people need to start helping her! Fool.

It seems Michelle has got rid of whatever team he used to have, when she's huge gifting all the time, 'because noone else does' noone else will bother. The competitions he gets high in she's also highest gifter. Maybe that's her strange plan, wipe out people's support teams so they rely on her.
Pd can be beyond rude, gift or get out, I'm ending live right now if noone snipes etc, ok cool, no worries 🙄😂

Well it’s all came out last night and today about pd and Michelle he’s financially groomed her 8 months told her he’d meet her but always fell out with her something else came says he loved etc promised her the world! Talking over 200k in gifts! I just don’t understand it!! Why?? He borrowed 5k of a single mum with MS to get his teeth done in turkey promised he’d pay her back only paid 1k back every excuse under the sun why he can’t pay the rest! I’d say this is only the start of it more women will come out! I heard in miss reds live today them talking about amber what did of do to her?

Reactions: 8
Well it’s all came out last night and today about pd and Michelle he’s financially groomed her 8 months told her he’d meet her but always fell out with her something else came says he loved etc promised her the world! Talking over 200k in gifts! I just don’t understand it!! Why?? He borrowed 5k of a single mum with MS to get his teeth done in turkey promised he’d pay her back only paid 1k back every excuse under the sun why he can’t pay the rest! I’d say this is only the start of it more women will come out! I heard in miss reds live today them talking about amber what did of do to her?
I knew he was dodgy as duck!! More fool Michelle though, she practically chucks money at more than him on there. He was making thousands a week on they weekly’s, pretty sure one week he made over £35k so why the hell is he asking single mothers for £5k to get his teeth done 🥴 is Amber the girl with the wee boy with curly blonde hair?
---
Its a lassie called Amber Carson, different person to who i am thinking about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I knew he was dodgy as duck!! More fool Michelle though, she practically chucks money at more than him on there. He was making thousands a week on they weekly’s, pretty sure one week he made over £35k so why the hell is he asking single mothers for £5k to get his teeth done 🥴 is Amber the girl with the wee boy with curly blonde hair?
Not sure love I’m not familiar with them all only seen it unfold on miss reds live! Searched it on fyp seen a few screen recordings of Michelle live last night! I’d love to know how she gets all this money!!! I would take me 20 years to earn that amount of money

Reactions: 4
Not sure love I’m not familiar with them all only seen it unfold on miss reds live! Searched it on fyp seen a few screen recordings of Michelle live last night! I’d love to know how she gets all this money!!! I would take me 20 years to earn that amount of money
she heavily gifted gymskin before she moved onto PD. Its mental how much money she chucks away at people on there & i would love to know how she affords it, she must be in debt up to her eyeballs!

Reactions: 5
she heavily gifted gymskin before she moved onto PD. Its mental how much money she chucks away at people on there & i would love to know how she affords it, she must be in debt up to her eyeballs!
She says she’s been gifting pd for the last 8 months they’ve been in regular contact throughout but he was still posting TikTok’s of his son mum in November! Frenchie was in miss reds box and said of asked him who Michelle was as she was a big gifter that’s when pd slid into Michelle’s DMs and she started gifting him and not Frenchie would snipe against Frenchie in other battles as well! PD stopped talking to Frenchie at the same time! Frenchie did say he got uncomfortable with Michelle’s big gifts and asked her to stop spending so much and told her he was concerned about the amount of money she was spending
---
Found the amber girl! She’s an American called amber Carson
---
Michelle’s in ryhscotalks box
---
Gcrew in gifting Michelle now is he hoping she will now start gifting him

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Mr PD isnt an angel in this situation.. but Michelle is clearly a woman with too much money and nothing else better to spend it on if shes chucked over 200k in gifts to people on Tiktok. Gifting is a new addiction for some people it needs to be monitored like gambling is. Michelle could of gifted 200k to charities if she wanted too. More fool her !

Reactions: 7
Mr PD isnt an angel in this situation.. but Michelle is clearly a woman with too much money and nothing else better to spend it on if shes chucked over 200k in gifts to people on Tiktok. Gifting is a new addiction for some people it needs to be monitored like gambling is. Michelle could of gifted 200k to charities if she wanted too. More fool her !
I I’ve never watched him and don’t know an awful lot about him but I’ve searched him on TikTok and he comes across as nasty arrogant up himself he’ll end! He knew exactly what he was doing! He’s let her down time after time and she still continued to gift him! She’s not a stupid woman! I really dont get it
---
She showed some messages seems he was supposed to send her back 16k but it never came

Last edited:
She says she’s been gifting pd for the last 8 months they’ve been in regular contact throughout but he was still posting TikTok’s of his son mum in November! Frenchie was in miss reds box and said of asked him who Michelle was as she was a big gifter that’s when pd slid into Michelle’s DMs and she started gifting him and not Frenchie would snipe against Frenchie in other battles as well! PD stopped talking to Frenchie at the same time! Frenchie did say he got uncomfortable with Michelle’s big gifts and asked her to stop spending so much and told her he was concerned about the amount of money she was spending
---
Found the amber girl! She’s an American called amber Carson
---
Michelle’s in ryhscotalks box
---
Gcrew in gifting Michelle now is he hoping she will now start gifting him
Frenchie has a cheek to be concerned about Michelle gifting him big when he used to get people in his lives gifting big continuously, he is another financial groomer.

• Heart
Reactions: 8