Mr Carrington

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s 38/39! Met him once at an event in late 2019, and remember him saying he was around 10 years older than me! (I just turned 28) ☺ Haven’t seen him since but remember he was a genuinely nice bloke!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He’s 38/39! Met him once at an event in late 2019, and remember him saying he was around 10 years older than me! (I just turned 28) ☺ Haven’t seen him since but remember he was a genuinely nice bloke!
Thanks for this! So he's as old as he looks. Not that it matters, but glad to see the case on his age has been closed.

Now someone spill the tea on his German bf

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Unless I see it in writing there's noway I'm believing he's in his 30s /early 40s lol !…I was right about the ginger tinge
AC099F33-7E32-4980-8493-18AA58F526FB.jpeg

He said his partner is German they go to Germany regularly especially around Christmas ,that’s where he picked up a lot of decorations over the years from the Christmas markets

Reactions: 3
I couldn't imagine him being anything else ,Mr C is well groomed and very stylish I'd say he'd go for a similar type with good looks on top.

Reactions: 5
He said his partner is German they go to Germany regularly especially around Christmas ,that’s where he picked up a lot of decorations over the years from the Christmas markets
I always wondered why he kept going back to Germany :ROFLMAO: 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does he return half of the stuff from his hauls? How is his house not overflowing with tatty crap from Pep&Co, B&M and charity shops? No need for the amount of stuff he gets!

I suppose that is why he is getting the loft extended - for a place to stash the hoard!

I've seen a birthdate for him online as April 1983 so 38 years old which I thought he was. He looks a youthful late 30s. He is trim and boyish faced and looks after himself. There was a list like a CV online with all the TV stuff he worked on from the beginning and that would absolutely make him late 30s. I can't find it now. He manages his Mr Carrington brand very thoroughly and carefully. Even under his real name there isn't too much info apart from director credits and his TV production Company name. He's won a Bafta but after 2013 he's gone freelance and developed Mr Carrington as his brand. The hauls and crafts has got him on 2 TV shows so he's doing very well. He's a hard worker and I think a genuine person.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I've seen a birthdate for him online as April 1983 so 38 years old which I thought he was. He looks a youthful late 30s. He is trim and boyish faced and looks after himself. There was a list like a CV online with all the TV stuff he worked on from the beginning and that would absolutely make him late 30s. I can't find it now. He manages his Mr Carrington brand very thoroughly and carefully. Even under his real name there isn't too much info apart from director credits and his TV production Company name. He's won a Bafta but after 2013 he's gone freelance and developed Mr Carrington as his brand. The hauls and crafts has got him on 2 TV shows so he's doing very well. He's a hard worker and I think a genuine person.
I read that as boyband like 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think he probably gives a lot of the stuff he buys to charity shops. The bits of his house we are shown always look pretty tidy and I don’t think it’s massive so he couldn’t possibly store it all!

He is doing well for himself off the back of his YouTube but I think he is savvy enough to just take it as it comes instead of expecting it to be his career forever and he has his production work too. It’s quite nice that his partner isn’t featured, it’s refreshing in a world where one person gets a following and then their partner/siblings etc all try to get in on the act. I think it’s healthy to keep your private life private and maybe his partner has a job that means he can’t be on social media or simply that he doesn’t want featuring.

I like that he does a variety of videos, I’m not massively keen on DIYs but l do really like his travel vlogs, I think he comes across well on them so it will be good when he can do them again!

Reactions: 8
Where did you find his DOB because he apparently doesn’t reveal his age if he’s in his 30s he’s had a hard life lol!
62781E41-8220-4B83-AB3E-00DBD3C816D1.jpeg

This is not youth in my book
E39E8B41-7BE9-4B1C-9FC0-E684AAB1E6AC.jpeg
BEE8227F-990C-46DA-89EC-3D41F91A476D.jpeg

Every story is an Ad he was even tagging Lidl a few days ago he's going to lose a lot of views with constant selling.

• Haha
You might need a trip to SpecSavers Monga. He looks good for his age. And work on your Google-Fu. It's all there under his real name.

• Haha
You might need a trip to SpecSavers Monga. He looks good for his age. And work on your Google-Fu. It's all there under his real name.
Yeah 50 !

Now this is what he’s truly like lol! Kate McCabe is 42 there not a hope in hell he’s 5 yrs younger than her

Last edited:
  • Haha
I can't stand his dollar store hauls. And the gd plastic plants! Please stop!