Mr Carrington

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe like Rylan
6EC14B9B-6137-4C1A-934E-343658A96571.jpeg

You don't have to have ginger eyelashes if you've got ginger hair plenty have dark eyelashes

He says he has a new logo for his channel because he thought it was time for a change and not because a logo maker sponsored his latest vid.. and also not because Mr Porter probably sent him a cease and desist letter. riiiggghty-oh

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I enjoy Mr C, definitely getting more commercial now but still likeable. iWould love to know his age, I reckon 40ish.

Reactions: 2
I meant Luke. Check out his eyes! He's looking rough without the Zara makeup. Mr C I reckon is around late 30's

I like Mr. C and from watching his video‘s I reckon he is around my age (early 40’ies). He was definitely a teenager in the 90’ies, so no way he is already in his 50’ies 😄

How do you know he was a 90s teen

They look like father and son I reckon late 40s early 50s
A51BA621-28F9-4EDB-8E15-7E59E52C8370.png

Because of what he has mentioned in his video‘s, when he was reminiscing about some things from the past. He mentioned his age then and being a teenager in the 90’ies myself, it sounded very familiar 😄

They look like father and son I reckon late 40s early 50sView attachment 745468

• Haha
Because of what he has mentioned in his video‘s, when he was reminiscing about some things from the past. He mentioned his age then and being a teenager in the 90’ies myself, it sounded very familiar 😄
If he’s in his 30s I’m Santa Claus 😂take away the hair dye and Botox
A364CF08-3A74-48CC-840A-17619EA00EE6.jpeg
751EEB8A-E730-4ABC-BAEF-06DAD1C06F20.jpeg

• Haha

They look like father and son I reckon late 40s early 50sView attachment 745468
Mr C is definitely towing 40. Got to be, just enhanced with dye and Botox probably to look a good 40 odd.

But I still can't get over Luke's haircut, Christ on a bike it's awful. Actually makes him look even more awful than usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mr C is definitely towing 40. Got to be, just enhanced with dye and Botox probably to look a good 40 odd.

But I still can't get over Luke's haircut, Christ on a bike it's awful. Actually makes him look even more awful than usual.
If he mentions how long he’s lived in London then we’ll know how old he is. (He apparently moved to London when he turned 18)

If he wanted to reveal his age it would be all over the internet, it's a closely guarded secret lol ! that in itself tells me he's well over the age of consent or why the secrecy? there's nothing youthful looking about him, only his clothes ,he looked older a few years ago compared to now he's had a lot of filler and botox even his mannerisms are middle aged. I wonder does he have a young partner and that's the reason he's trying to appear younger than he is.

If he wanted to reveal his age it would be all over the internet, it's a closely guarded secret lol ! that in itself tells me he's well over the age of consent or why the secrecy? there's nothing youthful looking about him, only his clothes ,he looked older a few years ago compared to now he's had a lot of filler and botox even his mannerisms are middle aged. I wonder does he have a young partner and that's the reason he's trying to appear younger than he is.
I think it’s so it doesn’t limit people’s perceptions of him/something he doesn’t want people to know just like the fact he’s got a partner etc

I remember there was a magazine interview with him when he was starting out on YT and even in that he kept himself hidden ,very reluctant to discuss what he did for a living etc .I think it's leading people to question him more as the secrecy is intriguing 🕵️‍♀️