Moya Mawhinney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to have gotten a boy but is not displaying his face
Seems to also be going on yet another round the world trip again
So sick of these influencers being such high emitters it's just yuck

Reactions: 1
Is she a low key alcoholic or no?
most definitely -- in her latest vlog she said she’s attempting to be sober until the end of june (her bday) but was stressed out about it. admitted she drinks to the point of hangovers rather frequently.

youtube recommended a podcast video she did with no backup plan last week. it’s an hour long so i’m skimming around and can’t help but agree with the many comments remarking that she’s very awkward and shallow.

her responses are inarticulate and vapid, which is a shame because the host is a great conversationalist with stimulating questions. they cover topics like brexit, her cultural identity, living in paris. he even asked her about the paris protests and she becomes visibly uncomfortable/kind of hostile? and says, “yeah if people wanna protest they should protest… i dunno… i’m not gonna offer any political opinions on this." (starts at 52:00)

i get being an outsider and perhaps being unfamiliar with this kind of video format (although she literally has her own abandoned podcast named after a wine brand!!!), but wow. even her body language becomes stiff. it’s probably why she didn’t post about this on instagram 🙄

Reactions: 5
In the recent YouTube video she mentions drinking to cover up anxiety symptoms when she meets new people/is in large groups. I haven’t watched the podcast but maybe that has affected her expression on there?

She’s made a big move, doesn’t really speak the language and is constantly surrounded by unknown people as an influencer. I wouldn’t be surprised if alcohol has become an unhealthy crutch.

most definitely -- in her latest vlog she said she’s attempting to be sober until the end of june (her bday) but was stressed out about it. admitted she drinks to the point of hangovers rather frequently.

youtube recommended a podcast video she did with no backup plan last week. it’s an hour long so i’m skimming around and can’t help but agree with the many comments remarking that she’s very awkward and shallow.

her responses are inarticulate and vapid, which is a shame because the host is a great conversationalist with stimulating questions. they cover topics like brexit, her cultural identity, living in paris. he even asked her about the paris protests and she becomes visibly uncomfortable/kind of hostile? and says, “yeah if people wanna protest they should protest… i dunno… i’m not gonna offer any political opinions on this." (starts at 52:00)

i get being an outsider and perhaps being unfamiliar with this kind of video format (although she literally has her own abandoned podcast named after a wine brand!!!), but wow. even her body language becomes stiff. it’s probably why she didn’t post about this on instagram 🙄

I just hope her young audience doesn't see alcohol as something to aspire to because early on, Moya definitely glamorized it and now seems to have become a somewhat functioning alcoholic.
I haven't watched that, but interesting, it always bugs me that "influencers" are so apolitical about the things that matter like workers rights and climate change but I kinda think most influencers are right wing
---
Skipped through that vid with Nathaniel but omg she comes across as so unintelligent and vapid. Doesn't have any opinions, is only happy to talk about the shallow and superficial aspects of life, so bizarre.

Last edited:
Nothing from Moya as always about the killing of Nahel. I don't think she can really classify herself as a true Parisian if she has such little interest in politics. Not even a word of sympathy.

Reactions: 6
but it’s her bday week, posting about anything other than that would ruin the aesthetic! 🙄 hedi slimane cancelling ysl’s paris fashion week show out of respect for what’s going on vs moya tagging the brand on her bday greece trip on the same day was a crass move honestly.

also the way how she immediately became so hostile and combative towards nathan in that podcast seriously goes against her “small bean petite helpless girl” persona—he wasn’t even trying to rile her up & just wanted to share a tangential thought. she’s so fake

Reactions: 7
the insta slide of her walking through smoke .....

she and her fans are delusional

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I hope that smoke wasn't from the riots.
Her new video talking about being genuine when she's the opposite of genuine. Can't get excited about anything more than her apartment. No real depth.

seriously. i noticed she hops on trends super fast—taylor swift, BTS, astrology, to name a few. (even most of the books she reads are instagram-popular titles.) she’ll make these things a main part of her personality for a short while only to abandon them, never to be heard of again. maybe get a real personality?

also can we talk about how her advice on making new friends? it’s WAY easier for her to meet people with influencer events literally every other day, instagram connections, and money to attend fitness & art classes.

Reactions: 6
seriously. i noticed she hops on trends super fast—taylor swift, BTS, astrology, to name a few. (even most of the books she reads are instagram-popular titles.) she’ll make these things a main part of her personality for a short while only to abandon them, never to be heard of again. maybe get a real personality?

also can we talk about how her advice on making new friends? it’s WAY easier for her to meet people with influencer events literally every other day, instagram connections, and money to attend fitness & art classes.
She's just really out of touch lol. Telling people to move countries in your twenties. Requires a whole lot of money and privilege, not her small bean energy.
I would give money to be a fly on the wall when influencers are honestly talking with their friends because I refuse to believe people can be this boring in real life

That interview was seriously awful. She basically wants the working class to continue the upkeep of the city so she can frolic around Paris like an eternal airhead tourist. People(who have always lived, have roots + family and work physically demanding jobs with not much in return) protesting for their quality of life is a nuisance to her influencer Parsian lifestyle (which is useless and offers nothing to French society, tho she thinks she's a tortured artist/intellectual lol). I feel like she used the bank teller as a mouth piece as some anti-protest sentiment.

Also can any Parisians or French ppl explain why it was so easy for her to open a bank account? Are Parisians more likely to be helpful to her because she's young or pretty?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That interview was seriously awful. She basically wants the working class to continue the upkeep of the city so she can frolic around Paris like an eternal airhead tourist. People(who have always lived, have roots + family and work physically demanding jobs with not much in return) protesting for their quality of life is a nuisance to her influencer Parsian lifestyle (which is useless and offers nothing to French society, tho she thinks she's a tortured artist/intellectual lol). I feel like she used the bank teller as a mouth piece as some anti-protest sentiment.

Also can any Parisians or French ppl explain why it was so easy for her to open a bank account? Are Parisians more likely to be helpful to her because she's young or pretty?
Lol she so does think she's an intellectual 🤣

Reactions: 1
Tried to watch her new video but just too boring. What a privileged life. Taking 4 months to find a table and sofa

Reactions: 4
I used to watch her videos religiously a few years ago but can’t stand her now. She doesn’t do anything except prance around showing what an ‘aesthetic’ life she has - her fans girls are sickening too

Reactions: 8
I used to watch her videos religiously a few years ago but can’t stand her now. She doesn’t do anything except prance around showing what an ‘aesthetic’ life she has - her fans girls are sickening too
Yeah I'm really surprised she still gets decent views. Her life is just so, so dull. Like it's a constant holiday, no work.

That pretty much sums it up, she’s even starting to look bored. Zero substance.
I mean I'd like a holiday too but you get bored at one point from just watching movies, reading books, vacationing. Like there doesn't seem to be much purpose or direction in her life?
Like it's cool when you're 23 but quickly becomes lame as you age.
She could volunteer, do something that benefits someone other than herself but is very vapid

this thread hasn't been updated for a while but i'm intrigued by her latest video where she revealed she'd been in a relationship for much of last year! but had somehow messed it up (first interesting thing she's said in months). i'm pretty sure hugo is gay and she said she'd kept the bf off social media so wouldn't make sense to be him as hugo is in lots of her tiktoks/videos. she did post a couple clips of the guy who had tattoos so if anyone has crazy sleuthing skills worth taking a look ...