Moya Mawhinney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what do her parents do?
I feel like she said her dad was an architect but I could have completely made that up?! I know he made some of the music in her earlier videos! Does she have siblings? She’s never mentioned any but I feel like I don’t know anything really about her

I feel like she said her dad was an architect but I could have completely made that up?! I know he made some of the music in her earlier videos! Does she have siblings? She’s never mentioned any but I feel like I don’t know anything really about her
She has said that she has a brother who she doesn’t feature in videos as he doesn’t want to be public. He is older than her I think I remember her saying

I think she said both her parents are architects if Im remembering correctly

She has said that she has a brother who she doesn’t feature in videos as he doesn’t want to be public. He is older than her I think I remember her saying
[

The way that no one would know this unless they've followed her for ages, it plays into her main character energy ✨✨ the world revolves around HER

Reactions: 1
She made some pretentious sullen comment saying she's got a brother but they aren't that close which she said happens as you grow older. He got her a book called Blue for Christmas.
I've personally gotten closer with my brother as we've aged, I think Moya's brother probably finds her a little too insufferable

I think she said both her parents are architects if Im remembering correctly

[

The way that no one would know this unless they've followed her for ages, it plays into her main character energy ✨✨ the world revolves around HER
It was just at Christmas there that she said that 😹😹

How much does she make? Just saw that her net worth is apparently 700k
she has said back when she was in college, she was fully financially independent due to YouTube/influencing! I don’t know how as she doesn’t seem that popular,just shows the amount of money in the industry! Her apartment in paris has to be a couple of thousand a month too, so she’s definitely doing okay

Reactions: 2
Did you guys see purple palace is able to buy herself an apartment in Paris hats off to the girl she works very hard I think, not afraid to be herself which is rare.

Reactions: 3
Who takes a guess that Moya is gonna become another best dressed?
She never uploads constantly anymore and I think she'll soon start thinking she's too good for YouTube and just only do even more useless "influencing"

Reactions: 8
Is Moya soft launching Hugo?

hilarious that tiktok comments are asking her if she’s hugo babysitter 🤣🤣 i wonder how old he is?

she won’t say outright but she's definitely mining him for content & enjoying the speculation from viewers. they’re very overtly holding hands in her newest vlog

her apt is €1.4k a year. i suppose those squarespace ads are paying handsomely lol

atp she’s only interested in boys and hanging out with certain igers for clout and being seen as a fashion party girl despite having no style

He seems probably 19-20?
1.4 euros a year or month?
---
I bet it'll be like we tried to be friends but the attraction was too strong

Also that Lea girl is scarily thin, as someone with ED tendencies, seeing her is really triggering and I wish Moya didn't showcase her as a "hottie"

Reactions: 2
1,400 euro's a month, and she said renters are required to show evidence they earn atleast 3x the rental amount so thats 4,200 euro's minimum.
She did see a place that was more expensive, I think just over 2,000 euro's so thats 6,000 euro's minimum she had to earn. Sooooo, yes the square space ad's etc are paying well.

Maybe I am just being negative, but her latest vlog was very irritating to me, when she got the gifted household items and said it wasn't sponsored, yes but it was gifted and now you're showing all of those items to us :rolleyes:

Her vlogs feel very poorly put together lately and very low effort. Idk why square space is even sponsoring her tbh, not like the average person would go and get a subscription.
Soooo confused about her and Hugo, I just can't get their vibe? Definitely more than friends?

Reactions: 3