Motherland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s been nothing about it only the actress who plays Meg saying what she would like it to cover.

I don’t know about anyone else and I think I’ve ranted about it before but I hate that BBC take original programmes off iPlayer, like the license fee pays towards it leave it up and definitely don’t remove it to have it go onto bloody Brit box!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Currently watching on Netflix. It’s brilliant I howl with laughter, how come I’ve never watched this before ?!

Reactions: 12
I know, I was late to watching this, one of the best series I've seen, have rewatched it again!!!!
definitely such an underrated show, I only discovered it because my parents were watching it, I don't ever remember seeing ads for it or anything!

Reactions: 11
definitely such an underrated show, I only discovered it because my parents were watching it, I don't ever remember seeing ads for it or anything!
Me neither, I actually found out about it on here!!
Everytime I see this thread active I'm hoping someone has said there's a new series!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Me neither, I actually found out about it on here!!
Everytime I see this thread active I'm hoping someone has said there's a new series!!!
Every time I see this thread active I'm hoping it's someone saying series 3 is on Netflix or iplayer. I have yet to see it!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can you share the info on the coat, please?
How did I not reply to this! Better late than never !!! TOPSHOP (RIP)View attachment 1635374
@Falcika1 here you go see my last post I also have a pic Topshop x
Tkmaxx have very similar in store now but other colours.

also in my past searches for bits I found a fun site where some season 3 puffa coats are found

🤞🤞🤞 Xmas special and season 4🙏

Reactions: 5
I HAVE NEWS!!!

SEASON 3 on Netflix coming 10th November!! Annnnd season 3 includes the previous xmas special I believe! 🥳

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I noticed last night before Two doors down started. Motherland series one was on, that was a nice treat to watch again!!

Reactions: 4
I haven't seen the Christmas special so I'm going to wait till my tree is up and it's all Christmassy to watch it ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I love it so much, I watched it before becoming a school mum and now find it even more hilarious now I’m stood at the gates. Wish we had such interesting characters in real life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Motherland, one of my favourite comedies, oldest donkey loves it too. We quote lines to each other, 'baba ganoush' is one that crops up a lot for no reason whatsoever

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just saw an episode that happened to be on last night on bbc2, I loved how they sort of alluded to the pandemic with that flea outbreak 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11