Motherland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Proper chuckling here, just watched the Halloween and cottage ones, best comedy I've seen for ages, like all the characters, but Liz is my fave!!

Reactions: 12
does anyone know where the dress is from that amanda is wearing for the mothers day lunch in ep 3? :)
I don't know where her dress is from but her beige coat is a Primarni. I have the same one hahah!!

Julia's husband is also the lead in Bluestone 42. Another hilarious comedy. He looks good in army fatigues too.

Reactions: 1
Just watched series 3, then rewatched 1 & 2. So good! Where can you watch the Xmas one?

Reactions: 3
Any other recommendations? Don’t know what to watch now!
If you haven't seen superstore that is good, I also liked the job lot, not amazing but lighthearted and entertaining, both are on netflix

Reactions: 2
I would recommend Shrill on bbc iPlayer. It is an American comedy drama but I found it quite identifiable. The main character is played by a woman who is on Saturday Night Live.

Reactions: 6
has anyone seen the pursuit of love on iplayer? the ad looked funny but I don't know anyone who has seen it

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I would recommend Shrill on bbc iPlayer. It is an American comedy drama but I found it quite identifiable. The main character is played by a woman who is on Saturday Night Live.
I loved Shrill!
The third series has just come out but I don’t think we have it here yet.
Broad City (Prime) is really good.

Reactions: 4
Seconding and thirding recommendations for Shrill and Broad City.

Also really recommend The Let Down on Netflix, it is a similar topic to Motherland, maybe a bit more drama to it, but it’s excellent and everyone I recommend it to absolutely loves it.

Reactions: 5
Seconding and thirding recommendations for Shrill and Broad City.

Also really recommend The Let Down on Netflix, it is a similar topic to Motherland, maybe a bit more drama to it, but it’s excellent and everyone I recommend it to absolutely loves it.
yes I second the let down! Also totallly differnent but also comedy and australian on netflix is kath and kim, I lived in Australia for a long time, so I don't know if the humour may be relatable to everyone but I love it!

• Heart
Reactions: 9