Motherland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other Christmas episode is on bbc iplayer I watched it last week so should still be on there

Reactions: 5
Don't know there were two Christmas specials thank you so much and omg the acting in the newest one was 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If anyone likes Australian comedy, The Letdown on Netflix is in a similar vein to Motherland.

Reactions: 9
What's the synopsis of the letdown?
New mother Audrey needs help with the new addition to her family, so she joins a support group for new parents. While attending meetings, she makes quirky friends who are facing their own challenges and life changes. Outside of the group, she seeks support from work-stressed partner Jeremy and even the neighborhood drug dealer. As Audrey navigates the learning curve that comes with motherhood, she deals with issues that include sleeplessness, shifting relationship dynamics and Jeremy's career ambitions.

Reactions: 4
New mother Audrey needs help with the new addition to her family, so she joins a support group for new parents. While attending meetings, she makes quirky friends who are facing their own challenges and life changes. Outside of the group, she seeks support from work-stressed partner Jeremy and even the neighborhood drug dealer. As Audrey navigates the learning curve that comes with motherhood, she deals with issues that include sleeplessness, shifting relationship dynamics and Jeremy's career ambitions.
What's it on?

Letdown is where I became aware of Celeste Barber, she's so good in it

Reactions: 2
Found it on netflix
So glad I am passed the baby stage. I definitely resonate with the school mum thing now. Almost every mum at the school is an Amanda

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Very different but also Australian on BBC is Bump
I loved Bump. I think it was filmed in New Zealand though, but I could be wrong.
I loved how it was written and how it showed parenting from different perspectives. I hope they do more seasons.

Reactions: 2