Motherland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’ve all made me start another rewatch. The half term trip away episode is still so good… “Kevin, there is a pubic in the sink!” Gets me every time 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You’ve all made me start another rewatch. The half term trip away episode is still so good… “Kevin, there is a pubic in the sink!” Gets me every time 😂😂😂
I’m on season 3 again now! 😂😂 Just watched the Xmas special again where they’re at Amanda’s house and Megs smacked Kevin in the face and there’s blood all over the cream carpet!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You take da partridge, you take it out the fridge, you put it in the oven and you cook it a smidge here we go errr errrr errr err

Christmas Day is baby Jesus birthday he live at the top of da treeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rewatched the pool party episode last night - how fit is Lucy Punch?! Her abs! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Rewatched the pool party episode last night - how fit is Lucy Punch?! Her abs! 😍
oh she deffo has the bod lol, I'm rewatching every season again. 😂 🤣 I'm presuming there is no Christmas special this year? Not seen or heard anything at all :( Has anyone watched Mandy on bbc iplayer? Diane morgan who plays Liz wrote and stars in it. Its a bit silly and nowhere near as brilliant as Motherland but its a good watch lol. I've just watched the Motherland episode where Meg arrives and takes Kevin and Julia out clubbing 😂😂😂😂 So many favourite parts of each episode lol. My family role their eyes every time the theme tune comes on as if to say....NOT AGAIN !!! 😄😄

oh she deffo has the bod lol, I'm rewatching every season again. 😂 🤣 I'm presuming there is no Christmas special this year? Not seen or heard anything at all :( Has anyone watched Mandy on bbc iplayer? Diane morgan who plays Liz wrote and stars in it. Its a bit silly and nowhere near as brilliant as Motherland but its a good watch lol. I've just watched the Motherland episode where Meg arrives and takes Kevin and Julia out clubbing 😂😂😂😂 So many favourite parts of each episode lol. My family role their eyes every time the theme tune comes on as if to say....NOT AGAIN !!! 😄😄
I liked mandy too as you say not as good but still worth a watch her walk cracks me up everytime

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t know why, but Small Tim in the Christmas special just cracks me up.

I bloody love this......Hubby doesn't "get it"...what can I say? (Oh he's not a Mother)

The writing is AMAZING!

Reactions: 3
this is one of my favourite eps! Kevs insecurity about the new dad, nearly drowning in the man made waves, chucking the clothes out the window, absolutely brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
this is one of my favourite eps! Kevs insecurity about the new dad, nearly drowning in the man made waves, chucking the clothes out the window, absolutely brilliant!
The pool party along with halloween night are 2 of my favourite episodes 😂😂 Oh sod it, what am I talking about! I love them all lol 😄😄😄

• Heart