Motherland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time I go to my local pool on Saturday afternoons I am reminded of the pool episode 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh Anne you look like a massive green vagina 🀣🀣🀣
when Anne knocks at the door trick or treating and asks the poor woman for ID on her own doorstep! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
---
The pool party when Annes boob falls out of her swimming costume! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Kevins face is hilarious and Liz saying Anne your tit's hanging out your cozzy!!! Creased!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
---
just finished this show and gutted I have nothing to watch now
πŸ˜‚ :love::love:JUst do what i do? Start from season 1 all over again! I've watched the whole show at least 8-10 times lol, never get bored of it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There's a youtuber called Chi with A C who has done spoofs of various shows, there's one for motherland. Cannot link jt using my phone but it's really funny

Reactions: 2
when Anne knocks at the door trick or treating and asks the poor woman for ID on her own doorstep! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
---
The pool party when Annes boob falls out of her swimming costume! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Kevins face is hilarious and Liz saying Anne your tit's hanging out your cozzy!!! Creased!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
---

πŸ˜‚ :love::love:JUst do what i do? Start from season 1 all over again! I've watched the whole show at least 8-10 times lol, never get bored of it
I watched episode 1 again yesterday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Thanks for lighting this thread up again. I'm going to watch over Christmas as an antidote.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You know when you need a rewatch series, this one is always in my top 5. ! And everytime I see this thread active, I keep hoping of news of a new series, I don't think we'll get another tbh:(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
First time I watched this was Christmas time one year , binged it as background TV while wrapping presents not realising how good it was going to be so it's turned into a bit of a tradition for me πŸ˜†

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You know when you need a rewatch series, this one is always in my top 5. ! And everytime I see this thread active, I keep hoping of news of a new series, I don't think we'll get another tbh:(
I've been checking frequently on BBC in the hope of at least a Christmas special, but nope, nothing :( You would think with a series so popular they'd keeping chugging them out....selfish is what they are!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I've been checking frequently on BBC in the hope of at least a Christmas special, but nope, nothing :( You would think with a series so popular they'd keeping chugging them out....selfish is what they are!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Maybe that's the reason why, leave it on high with us more wanting more, not churning it out like some series?

Reactions: 8
So glad i come across this thread! Absolutely love motherland. Me and my daughter watch it (over again) all the time. I hope they do another xmas special at some point, because we were balking our eyes out at the last one!😭

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just watched the most recent Christmas special from last year on BBC 1 just now and cried my eyes out!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does your pool have long lockers? 🀣
Think I've already said it on the thread but one of my favourite lines is "don't want to make your day any worse Anne but your tit is hanging out" 🀣 and the fact Anne is in the pool and Darius is on the side watching

• Haha
Loved the bit when Julia's mother turns up to Amanda's shop store opening which is 1.5 hours drive away, but doesn't go round to her daughters' anytime to help out with the kids etc....Her explanation when questioned by Julia, was something along the lines of "Oh i've known Amanda for years".... Great writing!
Brought back memories of my own mother and mother in law....Reticent Grandmothers both.

• Haha
Can anyone remind me which are the Christmassy episodes? I went to look last night on Netflix but couldn't work out which was which... I may have had my judgement clouded by one or two glasses of wine!!

Can anyone remind me which are the Christmassy episodes? I went to look last night on Netflix but couldn't work out which was which... I may have had my judgement clouded by one or two glasses of wine!!
There’s only one Christmas special available on Netflix but it’s at the end of S2.

Reactions: 2