Mothering_It #4 I’ll speak about our feeding journey when I’m ready.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she is. She has to have a medical drama for everything 🙄
Of course she does remember when she nearly died because she was insistent on still breastfeeding despite being given the risks

Reactions: 2
Guessing she’s not as she’s now out running etc
The woman has no original ideas of own. Gloms off others to make herself appear better. You can bet she has a friend who dies running regularly, so Emma has to nab that idea and become the best runner that ever runned lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I haven't been on here for a loongg time but I had to vent.......this woman seriously boils my piss
She's a walking contraduction!!!!!!!!:
Talked all about being teetotal - I notice now there's now frequent glasses of wine in the stories
Ditto caffeine
But the biggest piss take - last week looking at holidays to Dubai for Easter...this morning she can't afford a night in a premier Inn.

Whilst this woman clearly likes to appeal to an audience with her 'content'she needs to decide an angle and stick to it rather than switching sides regularly

Reactions: 5
I haven't been on here for a loongg time but I had to vent.......this woman seriously boils my piss
She's a walking contraduction!!!!!!!!:
Talked all about being teetotal - I notice now there's now frequent glasses of wine in the stories
Ditto caffeine
But the biggest piss take - last week looking at holidays to Dubai for Easter...this morning she can't afford a night in a premier Inn.

Whilst this woman clearly likes to appeal to an audience with her 'content'she needs to decide an angle and stick to it rather than switching sides regularly
Because being 'sober' is the new trendy bandwagon for 'influencers' 🙄

I find her so strange. Said yesterday they stayed in to avoid spending money. Why do u have to spend when u go out? What's wrong with a walk WITHOUT a coffee or just going to the park? Then they go out today and have food out. So r u skint or saving money or what? Why she so obsessed with talking about money at the moment? Is she trying to be 'relatable'

Reactions: 3
I find her so strange. Said yesterday they stayed in to avoid spending money. Why do u have to spend when u go out? What's wrong with a walk WITHOUT a coffee or just going to the park? Then they go out today and have food out. So r u skint or saving money or what? Why she so obsessed with talking about money at the moment? Is she trying to be 'relatable'
Relatable whilst sitting in her farmhouse with a new kitchen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Never say never to more kids 🙄 I thought she overstretched?? So why add more??!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Why is she obsessed with talking about saving money? Is she trying to be relatable? She says she's in her over draft then books a massage and buys endless coffees 🤣

Reactions: 3
Why is she obsessed with talking about saving money? Is she trying to be relatable? She says she's in her over draft then books a massage and buys endless coffees 🤣
Because the need for her to be praised and validated from everyone outweighs what she actually should be doing. She’s a spoilt princess