Mothering_It #4 I’ll speak about our feeding journey when I’m ready.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Traumatic my ass. After the 6th baby it should walk out on its own! Everything has to be a medical drama with her. It's all made up bullshit for attention and for her followers to tell her that she's a super mama

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Traumatic my ass. After the 6th baby it should walk out on its own! Everything has to be a medical drama with her. It's all made up bullshit for attention and for her followers to tell her that she's a super mama
That’s what I’m hoping for my third! Would be more than happy if the baby just falls out 🤣

Reactions: 3
She needs to stop having kids and start bonding with the ones she already has. When Eden was born she constantly moaned about Ezra and clearly resented him. Now she’s doing the same with Eden since the new one was born. Almost as if after approx 38 kids she still doesn’t understand toddlers 🙄

Reactions: 6
She needs to stop having kids and start bonding with the ones she already has. When Eden was born she constantly moaned about Ezra and clearly resented him. Now she’s doing the same with Eden since the new one was born. Almost as if after approx 38 kids she still doesn’t understand toddlers 🙄
I think she’s addicted to having babies. She reminds me of that women from 21 kids and counting. Definitely a mental condition.

Reactions: 2
I think she’s addicted to having babies. She reminds me of that women from 21 kids and counting. Definitely a mental condition.
I think her life is quite empty without the kids and the attention having the kids gets her. And she’s addicted to that

So she’s immersed in motherhood but doesn’t want to be. She’s got 6 kids, what did she expect? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Her telling me I’m enough whilst she takes the kids to the beach, in her Mercedes mini van, manicured nails, gifted outfits, and spending a small fortune on ice cream on a Tuesday after school doesn’t really do it for me.

Reactions: 8
Her telling me I’m enough whilst she takes the kids to the beach, in her Mercedes mini van, manicured nails, gifted outfits, and spending a small fortune on ice cream on a Tuesday after school doesn’t really do it for me.
After going on what looked like a fairly expensive holiday during half term!

Reactions: 7
What is this girl up to nowadays?! I'm still blocked and this thread is very quiet...
Me too 😩 still pouring from an empty cup and probably moaning that the older 5 children are testing her and it’s ok not to be ok and to be struggling is ok while she has her manny living down the path way. A nice big farm house a beach on her doorstep, a new kitchen cosey fireplaces and huge amounts of outside space such a tough life

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t like to be that woman but she looks like she may be with child in her latest video… surely not?!

• Sad
Reactions: 2