Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

houseofhoop

VIP Member
Carry on tattling.
Emma had another baby, a traumatic birth (it wasn’t), she’s bread crumbing that she had pre- eclampsia (she didn’t) and she’s now hinting at a difficult feeding ‘journey’ (it isn’t)
In fact the whole process was stress free and all the drama was manufactured by Emma, we are not surprised.

please add any other recaps….

Reactions: 9
Her telling me I’m enough whilst she takes the kids to the beach, in her Mercedes mini van, manicured nails, gifted outfits, and spending a small fortune on ice cream on a Tuesday after school doesn’t really do it for me.

Reactions: 8

Bill88

Her telling me I’m enough whilst she takes the kids to the beach, in her Mercedes mini van, manicured nails, gifted outfits, and spending a small fortune on ice cream on a Tuesday after school doesn’t really do it for me.
After going on what looked like a fairly expensive holiday during half term!

Reactions: 7

blahblahbegsomemoreblah

She needs to stop having kids and start bonding with the ones she already has. When Eden was born she constantly moaned about Ezra and clearly resented him. Now she’s doing the same with Eden since the new one was born. Almost as if after approx 38 kids she still doesn’t understand toddlers 🙄

Reactions: 6

Blondelass

I haven't been on here for a loongg time but I had to vent.......this woman seriously boils my piss
She's a walking contraduction!!!!!!!!:
Talked all about being teetotal - I notice now there's now frequent glasses of wine in the stories
Ditto caffeine
But the biggest piss take - last week looking at holidays to Dubai for Easter...this morning she can't afford a night in a premier Inn.

Whilst this woman clearly likes to appeal to an audience with her 'content'she needs to decide an angle and stick to it rather than switching sides regularly

Reactions: 5

houseofhoop

VIP Member
Guessing she’s not as she’s now out running etc
The woman has no original ideas of own. Gloms off others to make herself appear better. You can bet she has a friend who dies running regularly, so Emma has to nab that idea and become the best runner that ever runned lol

• Haha

Kellyg

VIP Member
Traumatic my ass. After the 6th baby it should walk out on its own! Everything has to be a medical drama with her. It's all made up bullshit for attention and for her followers to tell her that she's a super mama

• Haha

Bill88

God that ad she just did....so wooden! She's not the right person for the doing ads thats for sure!
And not one on finance, she doesn’t relate to the rest of us. She’s just had a brand new kitchen and put a log cabin in the garden so she can occasionally work from home whilst renting two studios?!

Does she ever not have a dig at Andy? She has absolutely no content, nothing relatable. And when she does do a ‘ad’ it’s the fakest thing ever. Boring beige house, boring grid. 8th March she posted about daily ice baths…well that’s not happened. All she’s done for years is steal other people’s content, and other people’s followers. I don’t know how she has such a big following, unless like most people I know they are purely following to watch the farce that is mothering_it.

B_ee

Chatty Member
She’s now also hinting that Ezra is autistic…
I hate all these insta idiots jumping on the special needs bandwagon. We all seen how poor Ezra was dumped as soon as she had Eden. She really had very little time for him from the stories she shared.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Trace

VIP Member
If they can’t even afford for Emma to not even take two weeks off of work after having a baby then maybe they really shouldn’t of had the 6th. She had such a traumatic birth less than 14 days ago and she’s back at work.

Trace

VIP Member
Imagine selling your kids the way she does. Why did she need to have them in that #ad? It was about finances but no she needed that cute little Andy film me trying to comfort indie whilst I’m doing finances on the computer for Instagram 😂

Trace

VIP Member
I find her so strange. Said yesterday they stayed in to avoid spending money. Why do u have to spend when u go out? What's wrong with a walk WITHOUT a coffee or just going to the park? Then they go out today and have food out. So r u skint or saving money or what? Why she so obsessed with talking about money at the moment? Is she trying to be 'relatable'
Relatable whilst sitting in her farmhouse with a new kitchen 😂

• Haha