Mothering_it #2 Stuck up, moaning and ignoring her kids. Andy hiding, eager to get rid.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally!!! She also massively craves the attention of pregnancy and gloats off the attention of it all, she is clearly missing the attention of being pregnant during a pandemic crap 🙄 funny we dont hear how much covid is affecting pregnant women now 🤪
I don’t think she’s mentioned COVID at all recently. She can’t be that effected by it if she’s swanning off to the gym touching all the equipment being in a room with sweaty body’s then going home to have the baby attached to her. She will be pregnant as soon as that baby isn’t fully dependent on her to feed there will be another. She can’t have contraception so what other choice does she have other than him getting the snip

Reactions: 4
Can she not decided whether she wants to seen as fat or thin??
You either get her posing in front of a mirror, perfectly angled legs to show how long and slim they are with a t shirt tucked in to show her flat tummy or, recently, it's all sticking her tummy out and slouching in a mirror at the gym to show her '4th trimester' weight loss struggles.

Reactions: 5
Can she not decided whether she wants to seen as fat or thin??
You either get her posing in front of a mirror, perfectly angled legs to show how long and slim they are with a t shirt tucked in to show her flat tummy or, recently, it's all sticking her tummy out and slouching in a mirror at the gym to show her '4th trimester' weight loss struggles.
She’s trying to see which one will get her more attention. Does she not realise putting stories up wanting to capture and savour these moments to put them on the gram that they disappear after 24hrs lol

She has really outdone herself in her latest grid post. Throwing out everything for sympathy--having a baby during a pandemic, baby loss, big family. She really has no idea how difficult some people's lives are at the minute.

Reactions: 8
She has really outdone herself in her latest grid post. Throwing out everything for sympathy--having a baby during a pandemic, baby loss, big family. She really has no idea how difficult some people's lives are at the minute.
A new baby during a pandemic apart from having to go to some appointments alone because she was such a drama queen and made up issues she pretty much had a normal birth. She has no friends or family anyway so nothing would of changed for her in that sense she still went away she’s still gone out for walks with her favourite children and ice creams etc. There have been people who have had to give birth alone there’s been cancer patients whoes had there appointments cancelled people have lost family members and not be able to be with them and she’s more concerned she’s had a baby during this time duck sake women grow up!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well said !!! duck off women !!! You had a healthy baby and a normal birth, sorry you had to wear a bleeping mask like the rest of us !!!

Reactions: 7
I never really bought the whole pregnant during a pandemic crap....from any instamum flip me there are people terminally I'll.....and you never heard them moaning! No harm to any pregnant women on here but she is typical of the snow flake society we now live in!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
God she’s absolutely manic this afternoon 😳 borderline violently rocking the baby and when she stops he’s not even unsettled 😳🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ What the hell! She needs some time offline & some help for her issues - Scary!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
God she’s absolutely manic this afternoon 😳 borderline violently rocking the baby and when she stops he’s not even unsettled 😳🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ What the hell! She needs some time offline & some help for her issues - Scary!
She’s loosing her absolute tit but trying to be subtle about it. Saying Eden has needed all of her today Eden has all of you 24-7 my love. Being thankful all the kids were playing nicely what she meant was she’s thankful the 2 older girls were ok with babysitting there siblings while she hides away in bed or in the bath. Where is Andy while all this is happening he never seems to be around at all. Can’t say i blame him I can imagine she’s a right nightmare to be around

She has said on several occasions she is struggling with breastfeeding and having her other children. She really should just give Eden a bottle of formula. I understand breast is best however if it is having such a severe impact on your mental health and impacting on looking after your other children I believe it's time to make the change!

She has said on several occasions she is struggling with breastfeeding and having her other children. She really should just give Eden a bottle of formula. I understand breast is best however if it is having such a severe impact on your mental health and impacting on looking after your other children I believe it's time to make the change!
Breast isn’t best FED is

Reactions: 3
I totally agree. I can imagine the most used phrase in that house is along the lines of you will have to wait mummy’s feeding Eden or mummy’s really tired do u mind playing downstairs while mummy sorts baby Eden upstairs. Ezras a whirlwind who quite clearly has to have someone one step behind him so how does she do it? Just leaves him to get on with it while laughing at him

Why does she always like to make out the age difference is shorter than it is? Ezra is 22 months not 20! His birthday is November. The same date as my little boy.

Why does she always like to make out the age difference is shorter than it is? Ezra is 22 months not 20! His birthday is November. The same date as my little boy.
Just like she lied about how many weeks pregnant she actually was

She doesn’t know the truth from the lies.All of attention and the “ wow” how do you do it bullshit !!! I don’t know why she things the younger the children the more brownie points you get !! She does duck all with any of them either !!

She doesn’t know the truth from the lies.All of attention and the “ wow” how do you do it bullshit !!! I don’t know why she things the younger the children the more brownie points you get !! She does duck all with any of them either !!
Now you’ve said that I don’t think I’ve seen her do anything else but walks along the beach or to national trust parks. She went on holiday with Ezra and Eliza but left the older girls at home but that’s about it

In her latest story about Ezra being asleep in the car, she looks like she’s about to burst into tears. Her attitude then dramatically changes when she’s talking about Eden. I wonder if she was ever diagnosed with Postnatal Depression after Ezra? I only started following her when she was pregnant with Eden so don’t know if she was or if she’d mentioned it. The way she talks about Ezra and the way she acts around him (almost resentful of him?) is SO much like how I was after having my second child- he’s almost 4 and only now do I feel bonded to him as we had a difficult start. I really hope she addresses this if she hasn’t already and gets some help for it

Unfortunately Emma only bonds with the babies when they are newborns or weeks old, the older they get the less interested she is in them hence the need to keep having babies. It’s sad and yes I agree she needs help. She won’t though as had to be insta perfect all the time.

• Heart
In her latest story about Ezra being asleep in the car, she looks like she’s about to burst into tears. Her attitude then dramatically changes when she’s talking about Eden. I wonder if she was ever diagnosed with Postnatal Depression after Ezra? I only started following her when she was pregnant with Eden so don’t know if she was or if she’d mentioned it. The way she talks about Ezra and the way she acts around him (almost resentful of him?) is SO much like how I was after having my second child- he’s almost 4 and only now do I feel bonded to him as we had a difficult start. I really hope she addresses this if she hasn’t already and gets some help for it
I don’t think she did but she has said maybe last week that she thinks it’s creeping back I think she had it after Eliza. But I do get the feeling it’s because Eden’s a baby and needs all of her she’s so insecure she craves it.

Unfortunately Emma only bonds with the babies when they are newborns or weeks old, the older they get the less interested she is in them hence the need to keep having babies. It’s sad and yes I agree she needs help. She won’t though as had to be insta perfect all the time.
Probably why already she’s hinting at another one as Eden’s getting bigger he won’t be relying on her 100% soon

Reactions: 2