Mothering_it #2 Stuck up, moaning and ignoring her kids. Andy hiding, eager to get rid.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well said. Again with Emma she would be the sick person to say she has Pnd just for attention!!

Reactions: 3
Another tit AD for iconic running that lipstick across her hand nothing was coming off and you had your captions in the way so no I couldn’t see anything

Reactions: 4
That AD made me cringe SO bad! I do ads for brands and you bloody study the product before so it comes across as natural.. not looking off to the side at notes, repeating yourself etc. Eugh, how does she get paid for that garbage! She couldn’t even be bothered to re record the last little mistake she made 🙄

Reactions: 5
That AD made me cringe SO bad! I do ads for brands and you bloody study the product before so it comes across as natural.. not looking off to the side at notes, repeating yourself etc. Eugh, how does she get paid for that garbage! She couldn’t even be bothered to re record the last little mistake she made 🙄
I bet I follow you!!
Completely agree

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It was totally rushed she was out of breath and didn’t have a clue what to say

Reactions: 1
This women has got an unhealthy obsession with breastfeeding. Absolutely nothing wrong with it and obviously it’s fantastic to do but god does she bang on about it. In fact it’s the only thing she contributes to mothering. Clearly not “mothering it”. Pardon the pun 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Honestly sick of seeing tits on insta gram, “normalise breastfeeding” since when had it not been normal? Fuckkng attention seeking feed your kid and get on with it

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hope those women she’s shared on her Instagram are ok with her sharing there tits to 27,000+ strangers

Honestly sick of seeing tits on insta gram, “normalise breastfeeding” since when had it not been normal? Fuckkng attention seeking feed your kid and get on with it
She’s only done it because one mum has shared a story about normalising it so Emma’s jumped on the bandwagon and is now trying to normalise it to now we’re being inundated of women’s boobs all across her stories 😳

If I see one more normalising breastfeeding post 🤦‍♀️ I'm totally for the breastfeeding mother, just as I am the formula feeding mum. Just feed your baby for goodness sake what does it matter if you put a boob or bottle in your babies mouth just as long as they are fed!! All these breastfeeding mothers on instagram with their full on frontal naps out ( just want to add not offended by it whatsoever) is just starting to come across as a bit cult like!!! I have never came across a single person in my life that has been offended by breastfeeding, or during my time of breastfeeding EVER had a bad comment from anyone especially in public! Your not normalising anything Emma!!! Your glorifying yourself!!!

• Heart
Have they even done anything to the house since moving other than drawing rainbows on the walls 😆

• Haha
If I see one more normalising breastfeeding post 🤦‍♀️ I'm totally for the breastfeeding mother, just as I am the formula feeding mum. Just feed your baby for goodness sake what does it matter if you put a boob or bottle in your babies mouth just as long as they are fed!! All these breastfeeding mothers on instagram with their full on frontal naps out ( just want to add not offended by it whatsoever) is just starting to come across as a bit cult like!!! I have never came across a single person in my life that has been offended by breastfeeding, or during my time of breastfeeding EVER had a bad comment from anyone especially in public! Your not normalising anything Emma!!! Your glorifying yourself!!!
Amazing !!!

Reactions: 3
I honestly don’t think breastfeeding needs normalising. It very much accepted in our society now. It’s all for attention.

Reactions: 6
Have they even done anything to the house since moving other than drawing rainbows on the walls 😆
😂 it was a building site last week so she says it looked like some panelling was coming down that’s all oh and she’s put a roll top bath in her bedroom. I bet they are having to downsize. In her stories today she was thankful for that field she walks in it’s where she goes when she needs to escape amz think and think if they can afford the mortgage that month etc. If they do where does that leave her dad considering he’s turned the garage into a home for himself. So had he also put money into them buying that house?

Reactions: 2
Can’t pay her mortgage 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s funny !!!! She’s trying to relate to people haha and failing massively !!!!

I honestly don’t think breastfeeding needs normalising. It very much accepted in our society now. It’s all for attention.
Agree!!! Its getting to the point now that I personally feel that women who choose to bootle feed are being victimized and made feel like they are not considering their babies health. Like I said previously I breastfed and never received a negative comment in public, however have first hand witnessed close friends of mine being belittled by strangers in public for bottle feeding their newborn baby, comments such as "oh are you not breastfeeding? Surely your baby is too young to be having formula. On another occassion when out for coffee with my sister I was standing in the que and two older ladies in front of me spotted my sister bottle feeding my nephew. One of them gutted and said look at that....these young women now adays just cant be bothered, more concerned about their appearance than feeding their child properly!! I angrily informed her that she was my sister and told her to keep her ignorant comments to herself. Sorry for the rant 🤦‍♀️ lol

Reactions: 7
Agree!!! Its getting to the point now that I personally feel that women who choose to bootle feed are being victimized and made feel like they are not considering their babies health. Like I said previously I breastfed and never received a negative comment in public, however have first hand witnessed close friends of mine being belittled by strangers in public for bottle feeding their newborn baby, comments such as "oh are you not breastfeeding? Surely your baby is too young to be having formula. On another occassion when out for coffee with my sister I was standing in the que and two older ladies in front of me spotted my sister bottle feeding my nephew. One of them gutted and said look at that....these young women now adays just cant be bothered, more concerned about their appearance than feeding their child properly!! I angrily informed her that she was my sister and told her to keep her ignorant comments to herself. Sorry for the rant 🤦‍♀️ lol
Agreed, I breastfed my first as the health visitor made me feel like the worst mum alive for contemplating combi or formula, ended up that baby wouldn't take a bottle at all and so couldn't leave them for even an hour for some peace!

Reactions: 2