Mothering_it #2 Stuck up, moaning and ignoring her kids. Andy hiding, eager to get rid.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moans that she’s tired and then says oh we went on a date night last night? Left your kids at home on their own then did you considering you say you have no help!!!!

Reactions: 7
Moans that she’s tired and then says oh we went on a date night last night? Left your kids at home on their own then did you considering you say you have no help!!!!
That’s twice this week she’s been on a date night. Her poor dad just because he lives at the bottom of her garden shouldn’t mean he’s a free hired help

Reactions: 7
Shes constantly contradicting herself which is one of the many bleeping annoying things about her. I bet when her and Andy first got together she was always out doing this and that, and leaving the older two at home with Emma's dad or whoever. She doesnt seem to care much for them and nor does Andy tbh, never seen him get involved with the 2 eldest girls. She creates such a margin between Eva and Isabella and her 3 kids that are Andys. Dont agree with it at all

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Shes constantly contradicting herself which is one of the many bleeping annoying things about her. I bet when her and Andy first got together she was always out doing this and that, and leaving the older two at home with Emma's dad or whoever. She doesnt seem to care much for them and nor does Andy tbh, never seen him get involved with the 2 eldest girls. She creates such a margin between Eva and Isabella and her 3 kids that are Andys. Dont agree with it at all
Exactly this!!!! Even today at the beach enjoying ice creams with andys 3 she waited for the older girls to be at school. That sort of stuff id wait till the weekend so I can enjoy it with all my family

Reactions: 4
Oh bore off! Can’t find time to have a shower yet she went on a date night last night! She’s an absolute joke!

Reactions: 5
Does the baby not let her put him down for an hour 😳 she’s got lots of help so no excuse

She looks so down and sad all because she’s not been contacted about her 6 week check up lol but she feels she has to talk to them for medical reasons (obviously because nothing can go smoothly for her) ummm ring your gp and speak to your doctor

She looks so down and sad all because she’s not been contacted about her 6 week check up lol but she feels she has to talk to them for medical reasons (obviously because nothing can go smoothly for her) ummm ring your gp and speak to your doctor
I couldn't believe how bitter she came across when she said she hadnt been called for the check. Maybe there is a genuine reason for that. Shes on her 5th child ffs, does she not realise there are other people she can contact if she needs advice? Shes such a stuck up arse wipe of a "woman".

I couldn't believe how bitter she came across when she said she hadnt been called for the check. Maybe there is a genuine reason for that. Shes on her 5th child ffs, does she not realise there are other people she can contact if she needs advice? Shes such a stuck up arse wipe of a "woman".
There’s women out there who have probably just had there first baby, who to me should come first over a hypochondriac of a women who’s already got loads of kids. Why wait till your 6 week check to moan u need to see someone 🤔

Reactions: 2
Why doesn’t she just ring the doctors herself? Probably lying anyway cause im
Sure she mentioned about the 6 week check before

Reactions: 1
Birth story part 2.....When your waters broke? Emma did you not mention more than several times your waters broke at 33 weeks and you were being monitored for infection and antibiotics because of this!! Blatant lies!!!

Reactions: 8
Birth story part 2.....When your waters broke? Emma did you not mention more than several times your waters broke at 33 weeks and you were being monitored for infection and antibiotics because of this!! Blatant lies!!!
Absolutely ridiculous

Reactions: 3
I was gonna say she never mentioned about dragging the drip around with her Iv antibiotics in her arm 😂😂 sounds like a nice simple birth to me 😂😂 Emma will be gutted !!

God she is full of contradictions!! I can not stand this women she is selling her children to the devil. Their is a huge network of peodophiles on Instagram and she has quite a few following her but she would rather put her popularity & £££ signs before her children. She is honestly a awful mother. She can’t cope with the children she has but she wants to keep adding to keep herself famous on Instagram. I’ve just read her birth story give me strength she is full of lies she honestly forgets what she has said!