Mothering_it #2 Stuck up, moaning and ignoring her kids. Andy hiding, eager to get rid.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could be totally incorrect and I apologise in advance if I am. Her recent stories looks like they were both having a gin. The tagged location seemed quite remote and they most likely had to drive there. I know many people feel that it’s okay to have a drink and drive. I am personally not one of them. My biggest concern here is why would anyone risk their children’s lives by even trying a drink and driving. Regardless if either of them were just under the limit or not, it bugs me so much.

Reactions: 3
I could be totally incorrect and I apologise in advance if I am. Her recent stories looks like they were both having a gin. The tagged location seemed quite remote and they most likely had to drive there. I know many people feel that it’s okay to have a drink and drive. I am personally not one of them. My biggest concern here is why would anyone risk their children’s lives by even trying a drink and driving. Regardless if either of them were just under the limit or not, it bugs me so much.
I've noticed people on social media tagging themselves with drinks and they'd need to drive to get home. I'd like to hope it's all just for the aesthetic and the drive has an alcohol free drink.

Reactions: 2
Was watching her stories (obviously) and she’s sat feeding and seemed in a funk then she comes out with COVID she thinks has all of a sudden has just hit her and how uncertain she was of everything now. This being the day Eden had his 8WEEK jabs. Most of her pregnancy was during a pandemic having to go to appointments on her own her first hospital stay when her waters broke she had to stay on her own no visitors then again all on her own right up until she gave birth, on her own again for all the extra doctors trips because of him being underweight and jaundice she had to take Eden on her own I’m confused as to why just now on jab day it’s just hit her 🤔

And then a post about how she has been exclusively breastfeeding for 8 weeks, not a ‘wow, my baby is 8 weeks old!’ but ‘look, 8 weeks I’VE been doing this’. It’s all about her and the kids just seem to be like props. It’s all really sad

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand this holier than thou attitude about breastfeeding anyway. It’s almost like some women see breastfeeding as the definition of being a good mother. Doesn’t matter if they’re tit at being a mother in general just as long as they breastfed. She’s a prime example as you can clearly see the other children are pushed out whilst she locks herself away to breastfeed. I had to give up breastfeeding my second, as I couldn’t physically handle chasing after a very active 2 year old at the same time. It was affecting my mental health and I made the decision to stop. Does that make me a bad mother, no that makes me a good mother because I did it for the sake of looking after my children with a clear head. Breastfeeding is a wonderful thing to be able to do but it shouldn’t be seen as the be all and end all of being a good mother, because it really isn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand this holier than thou attitude about breastfeeding anyway. It’s almost like some women see breastfeeding as the definition of being a good mother. Doesn’t matter if they’re tit at being a mother in general just as long as they breastfed. She’s a prime example as you can clearly see the other children are pushed out whilst she locks herself away to breastfeed. I had to give up breastfeeding my second, as I couldn’t physically handle chasing after a very active 2 year old at the same time. It was affecting my mental health and I made the decision to stop. Does that make me a bad mother, no that makes me a good mother because I did it for the sake of looking after my children with a clear head. Breastfeeding is a wonderful thing to be able to do but it shouldn’t be seen as the be all and end all of being a good mother, because it really isn’t.
Well said 👌👌👌👌👌👌

Reactions: 4
She is very smug about the whole breastfeeding side of things but its definitely a kick in the teeth to other mums who have had to give up or those that were unable to. Not empowering at all in my eyes

Reactions: 6
Totally agree with you.....it seems to be the thing to do on the gram....like you I think yes it's an amazing thing, but when you neglect the mental health of your other children due to your obsession with breastfeeding I think that's the time to maybe consider introducing some formula/ bottles for a partner to feed to allow one to one time with the others. I'm very much fed is best, and take the opinion that mums do what's best for their baby and themselves but I've also noticed a real increase on bottle/formula shaming on Instagram. If this was the other way about all hell would break loose!!!!

Totally agree with you.....it seems to be the thing to do on the gram....like you I think yes it's an amazing thing, but when you neglect the mental health of your other children due to your obsession with breastfeeding I think that's the time to maybe consider introducing some formula/ bottles for a partner to feed to allow one to one time with the others. I'm very much fed is best, and take the opinion that mums do what's best for their baby and themselves but I've also noticed a real increase on bottle/formula shaming on Instagram. If this was the other way about all hell would break loose!!!!
She says she enjoys being in high demand 😂😂😂 is she bleeping kidding me!!!! Maybe for the baby needing her but the others needing her she rolls her eyes and makes awful remarks to her other kids

• Haha
I breastfed my 3 kids for a year each if not longer, and I didnt brag on social media... I know, ridiculous right!? Breastfeeding is a choice not a necessity. But u
She says she enjoys being in high demand 😂😂😂 is she bleeping kidding me!!!! Maybe for the baby needing her but the others needing her she rolls her eyes and makes awful remarks to her other kids
Truth be told she bleeping hates it😂😂😂

To carry on from my comment, it didnt all seem to post! But I never made my decision to breastfeed on others actions, it felt right and I was lucky to do it for each of my children for as long as I did. However I really think Emma is prioritising breastfeeding Eden over being equally as present for her older children.

Last edited:
She had to finish gym early to rush home to feed baby yet proceeds to sit on her phone in the car chatting sh*t on Instagram to people she doesn’t know for god knows how long... she never ceases to amaze me.. 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I breastfed my 3 kids for a year each if not longer, and I didnt brag on social media... I know, ridiculous right!? Breastfeeding is a choice not a necessity. But u

Truth be told she bleeping hates it😂😂😂

To carry on from my comment, it didnt all seem to post! But I never made my decision to breastfeed on others actions, it felt right and I was lucky to do it for each of my children for as long as I did. However I really think Emma is prioritising breastfeeding Eden over being equally as present for her older children.
Totally agree she has two toddlers racing around trashing her house which is totally normal but then she spends the day moaning she’s tired because she has to tidy up. Can she not use the bottle more with breast milk so Andy could feed so she can spend time with her other children. It’s ok for her to use the bottle so she can piss off to the gym so why not? She said the other day she felt touched out and trying to do to much at once so she’s spending the day at home feeding Eden and watching films 😳 I couldn’t breastfeed 😞 but when I watch her stories she makes me glad I couldn’t

She is breastfeeding for all the wrong reasons, I feel she does it for self-clarification. To put on a front, she thinks it makes her look better. You'd think after 5 kids she would stop caring about what people think and how they see her and care more about her children's happiness. I would be put off breastfeeding if I was expecting my first child and I followed her page.

She had to finish gym early to rush home to feed baby yet proceeds to sit on her phone in the car chatting sh*t on Instagram to people she doesn’t know for god knows how long... she never ceases to amaze me.. 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
She was waffling on for ages!!!

I don’t believe she is exclusively breastfeeding. She just posts when she is. I reckon she tops up. She couldn’t leave the baby and go to the gym with nothing at home, surely!

I don’t believe she is exclusively breastfeeding. She just posts when she is. I reckon she tops up. She couldn’t leave the baby and go to the gym with nothing at home, surely!
She had pumped but apparently wasn’t enough so had to leave the gym

• Wow
Now shes got mastitis (she thinks), another common think to expect when breastfeeding. Does this woman ever share anything positive and ever stop moaning? Ive had mastitis myself and it is painful, but she never sits down in front of her phone to talk about something positive, uplifting, happy... Fml

Now shes got mastitis (she thinks), another common think to expect when breastfeeding. Does this woman ever share anything positive and ever stop moaning? Ive had mastitis myself and it is painful, but she never sits down in front of her phone to talk about something positive, uplifting, happy... Fml
Was just about to come and say the same thing. Of course she now has mastitis another attention craving issue shel bore everyone with

This was the medical issue she was bleating about 😂 it’s the end of the world Emma !! Feed through it Emma you pro 😋

• Haha