Mothering_it #2 Stuck up, moaning and ignoring her kids. Andy hiding, eager to get rid.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Birth story part 2.....When your waters broke? Emma did you not mention more than several times your waters broke at 33 weeks and you were being monitored for infection and antibiotics because of this!! Blatant lies!!!
She also said that they had to break her waters to, such a bullshitter

“ I could feel everything stretching and opening” Jesus Christ!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think her blatant obsession with being pregnant and giving birth is alarming. She was so OTT when pregnant and compulsively lying, now shes no longer expecting she has no content and she knows it. Hence the birth post AGAIN. Theres a word for people who enjoy being pregnant but dont actually enjoy raising their kids, isnt there? Thats what she is 😡

Reactions: 3
Sorry have to laugh she’s thanking the support of people on Instagram and not any real Friends. Sad really poor girl, what a life !!!

"colic is just 😭😭😭"

Sorry Emma, do you not bleeping realise there are people with babies in this world with much bigger issues than colic? Cant stand how much she just MOANS about being a mum and the challenges that come with being a mum. Such a drip.

Andy looks absolutely exhausted 😳 he’s definitely aged since I first started following her. I don’t think I’ve seen that baby been put down it’s always held one way or another

Reactions: 5
Out of everyone I follow on Insta she has the least actual friends. She never sees anyone. Even family. Except her Dad who lives with her. Her and Andy literally had no one to ‘miss’ in the whole of lockdown. They seem to be pretty isolated as a family. And when she tags these accounts that ‘support’ her. It’s like, really? This woman you lives miles away, that you’ve never met supports you? No. She just had a big following and that seems to be your only goal.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can I just ask how she can lie in bed so often!? I’ve got 2 under 3 and a husband who’s out of the house at 6.30am so that just seems like a dream to me! And all she does is moan to the camera. I wish I had the luxury to lie in bed all morning and complain.

Can I just ask how she can lie in bed so often!? I’ve got 2 under 3 and a husband who’s out of the house at 6.30am so that just seems like a dream to me! And all she does is moan to the camera. I wish I had the luxury to lie in bed all morning and complain.
And she said she thinks she’s relying on Andy to much so she’s had lots of help. The way she moans all the time makes my blood boil. This was the life she chose she wanted more kids and was joking about there being more space on the sofa for another. There all cute and lovely when there baby’s but then you actually do have to watch them grow up and not be baby’s and actually look after them a bit more

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Once again saying its just her and Andy even though her dad's there and they had 2 date nights in a week?

And she said she thinks she’s relying on Andy to much so she’s had lots of help. The way she moans all the time makes my blood boil. This was the life she chose she wanted more kids and was joking about there being more space on the sofa for another. There all cute and lovely when there baby’s but then you actually do have to watch them grow up and not be baby’s and actually look after them a bit more
I think the reality of having a big family is creeping up on her now. I was wondering how she can lie in bed so much as well. I have 3 kids and I'm honestly so busy I couldn't imagine having any more than my 3. She also has time to do her make up and go out for solo trips to Ikea with only Eden... When she said this morning on her stories that shes sorry she doesnt have time to come on and talk I howled! Then she laid in bed talking to her phone doing duck all while the other 4 kids roam around being uncared for

I think the reality of having a big family is creeping up on her now. I was wondering how she can lie in bed so much as well. I have 3 kids and I'm honestly so busy I couldn't imagine having any more than my 3. She also has time to do her make up and go out for solo trips to Ikea with only Eden... When she said this morning on her stories that shes sorry she doesnt have time to come on and talk I howled! Then she laid in bed talking to her phone doing duck all while the other 4 kids roam around being uncared for
I have 4 children and my partner is out the house everyday working it’s normal life why does she think she deserves recognition for doing it to. I personally think she has no control over her children which is why she feels the need to shut herself in her room to feed as she can’t do it. She’s trying so hard to keep up with the “Jones’s” it’s biting her in the arse and she can’t keep up

Jesus Christ her latest post the comments are definitely from deluded sheep. Your an inspiration to us all, you are super women, your so honest and real you inspire me everyday 🤦‍♀️ Dear god when will people suss her out. She’s posted almost exactly the same thing as her bestie luxefamily5 did this morning. She takes snippets and words of wisdom from other accounts and puts them onto hers to stay active on her account as she has no content and is struggling to find time get on now she’s just had 1 baby not 10 like you’d think she’s had with all the struggles

She’s full of tit !!! Obviously been reading on here again 😂😂🤪

Who are these dick fucks saying how wonderful she is ? 😂😂

Last edited:
Who said she was negative ? I’d like to high five them 😂 she’s only put that in so yet again everyone can kiss her ass and tell her how wonderful she is 😴😴😴😴

Remember when someone on here said that once shes had her baby that wont be the end of the drama and woe me, and it definitely wasn't! She is depressing, not empowering. She literally empowers me to feel depressed and thats all. I wonder if shes been an attention seeker all her life

Reactions: 8
Remember when someone on here said that once shes had her baby that wont be the end of the drama and woe me, and it definitely wasn't! She is depressing, not empowering. She literally empowers me to feel depressed and thats all. I wonder if shes been an attention seeker all her life
Wonder if this is why her and her mum do not get on because she’s a spoilt brat and is never happy with anything.

Reactions: 8
Andy looks absolutely exhausted 😳 he’s definitely aged since I first started following her. I don’t think I’ve seen that baby been put down it’s always held one way or another
To be fair, she'd get slated if the baby was always in a pram or cot and not being held.

Reactions: 1
Jesus Christ her latest post the comments are definitely from deluded sheep. Your an inspiration to us all, you are super women, your so honest and real you inspire me everyday 🤦‍♀️ Dear god when will people suss her out. She’s posted almost exactly the same thing as her bestie luxefamily5 did this morning. She takes snippets and words of wisdom from other accounts and puts them onto hers to stay active on her account as she has no content and is struggling to find time get on now she’s just had 1 baby not 10 like you’d think she’s had with all the struggles
Yes, she’s even quoted some of the words exactly from Imperfectly Perfect Parents stories. (Which were a bit high and mighty but that’s for a different thread)

She is very dispressing, very attention seeking. Being a mum isn’t awful. It can have challenges but if it’s that bleeping crap why keep having more? She needs to seek therapy, like a proper therapist. Pretending to have a miscarriage, lying about the gestation of her baby, seeking validation from strangers about problems that aren’t really there. She needs proper help. Not likes, comments and follows.

Last edited:
Yes, she’s even quoted some of the words exactly from Imperfectly Perfect Parents stories. (Which were a bit high and mighty but that’s for a different thread)

She is very dispressing, very attention seeking. Being a mum isn’t awful. It can have challenges but if it’s that bleeping crap why keep having more? She needs to seek therapy, like a proper therapist. Pretending to have a miscarriage, lying about the gestation of her baby, seeking validation from strangers about problems that aren’t really there. She needs proper help. Not likes, comments and follows.
love this

Reactions: 1