Mothering_it #2 Stuck up, moaning and ignoring her kids. Andy hiding, eager to get rid.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weaning... I know its only puree but he is in a reclined seat!!!!! He wasn't even sat up supporting himself and tbh didnt even look like he was interested in food?!?!
Surely shes had enough kids to know the signs and the correct and SAFE practice of weaning 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Wow she’s on a roll with ADs over the last few days again more from crew clothing. I’ve messaged them 🙈 I had too

Reactions: 4
oh fuccckkk off she's got a horse! I have 4 of the bastards and they consume literally EVERYTHING! (love them obvs) and are also crazy expensive.
It's not adding up......... if she's not there twice a day, she is paying for it to be in full or part livery *££££££££* Which it must be as shes put in her caption pics taken before lockdown* so it must be on a yard which has shut down to owners and has the staff looking after all the horses. Either way shes paying a fortune or its not actually hers and shes sharing it with someone. Its defo a ploy for more attention on the gram zzzzzzz

Reactions: 2
oh fuccckkk off she's got a horse! I have 4 of the bastards and they consume literally EVERYTHING! (love them obvs) and are also crazy expensive.
It's not adding up......... if she's not there twice a day, she is paying for it to be in full or part livery *££££££££* Which it must be as shes put in her caption pics taken before lockdown* so it must be on a yard which has shut down to owners and has the staff looking after all the horses. Either way shes paying a fortune or its not actually hers and shes sharing it with someone. Its defo a ploy for more attention on the gram zzzzzzz
I think it’s someone she knows and she’s allowed to go and ride it whenever she likes there’s no way she can afford one or has the time to own one. I agree it will be for more attention, que the #gifted Barbour coats #hunters wellies #dubarry boots 😂

• Haha
I think it’s someone she knows and she’s allowed to go and ride it whenever she likes there’s no way she can afford one or has the time to own one. I agree it will be for more attention, que the #gifted Barbour coats #hunters wellies #dubarry boots 😂
definitely! Me and my other half have put off having kids because we literally do not know how we would cope with a baby and the horses. There’s no way she’s getting up at 6am to do it 😂

Reactions: 3
I think she is probably harmless, but, my god, she is so so dull!! Non-stop posting about how hard it is having so many children and how difficult her privileged life is. YAWN.

Even the cat made an appearance tonight after we said she hadn't shown her in a while...

Reactions: 3
Weaning... I know its only puree but he is in a reclined seat!!!!! He wasn't even sat up supporting himself and tbh didnt even look like he was interested in food?!?!
Surely shes had enough kids to know the signs and the correct and SAFE practice of weaning 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Just came here to say this! Weaning a month early, in a reclined seat too 🙈 He should be able to support himself sitting up at LEAST!

She is such a bleeping mess and all over the place at the moment
Because she’s trying to have the best of both worlds. A huge insta account keeping on top of that because it brings her freebies and money also the attention she desperately craves, then she feels guilty and wants to spend time with her family and be present and be in the moment soaking it in she just can’t do it

Because she’s trying to have the best of both worlds. A huge insta account keeping on top of that because it brings her freebies and money also the attention she desperately craves, then she feels guilty and wants to spend time with her family and be present and be in the moment soaking it in she just can’t do it
And then to add a horse on her already extremely chaotic life?! Why?!

Reactions: 1
“Ezra doesn’t do stopping a bit like me” is she bleeping kidding me? She spends her life in bed or on the sofa she may do the odd walk for the gram with the crisp leaves autumnal feels family time with hot chocolate bull tit but the rest of the time is in bed

Empowering the modern Mum?? A straw in a bottle of wine! Who the heck is liking this? Some have shared this to their story???

• Haha
“This is the first picture we’ve taken together since August, the days fly by” she says. So who’s the guy in the picture with you in October on your grid hun? Liiiiies

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she doing her make up in a massive roll neck jumper?! You can now see all of the orange on there 🤢