Mothering_it #2 Stuck up, moaning and ignoring her kids. Andy hiding, eager to get rid.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So awkward in her new story where Eliza is refusing to hold the pumpkin. No discipline, just an awkward stare at the camera...

Reactions: 2
If she actually put her baby down she’d be surprised at how much she can do for the other kids and actually cook and prepare meals and eat a meal herself

Reactions: 5
I see she took the advice here about doing a proper ad for Hello Fresh. She should be posting today, it’s her LuxeFamily5 birthday, and seeing as they’re best mates and LF5 was her rock during pregnancy....

I see she took the advice here about doing a proper ad for Hello Fresh. She should be posting today, it’s her LuxeFamily5 birthday, and seeing as they’re best mates and LF5 was her rock during pregnancy....
It angers me that she can share about the food poverty for children during the pandemic but quite happily taking food boxes (hello fresh) and gifted tit she gets sent instead of donating it all. She’s all take take take that girl she’s full of tit pretending she cares

Reactions: 4
It angers me that she can share about the food poverty for children during the pandemic but quite happily taking food boxes (hello fresh) and gifted tit she gets sent instead of donating it all. She’s all take take take that girl she’s full of tit pretending she cares
I didn’t even think of this but you’re absolutely right!

Reactions: 3
Wow imagine having 5 kids and being SO busy with them all needing your attention... who would have thought?! Why does she moan when it was all her decision for this life??

Wow imagine having 5 kids and being SO busy with them all needing your attention... who would have thought?! Why does she moan when it was all her decision for this life??
Then follows it up by going "but its amazing though"
Stop bleeping moaning then 🤣

She is shocking it’s not the baby it’s the older 2 and toddlers?!?! The older two won’t stop talking? Is she for real? They are barely with you love they just want some attention from there mum who is always to busy with the younger children. She’s tired because her baby hasn’t slept all night it’s very wrong to blame the older girls.

Reactions: 7
She blames the older girls for everything. She "boasts" about being blessed by this blended family and Andy coming along and swooping them all off their feet. duck off. She hates the fact she's got 2/3 different baby daddies and it shows in her bitter behaviour.

Also it doesn't go unnoticed the fact that she automatically seems happier when the girls aren't there for the weekend and their staying with their dad(s). Inside Emma's screaming YASSSSS

*they're

I say 2/3 baby daddies as I don't know if Eva and Isabella have the same dad or not.

Last edited:
She blames the older girls for everything. She "boasts" about being blessed by this blended family and Andy coming along and swooping them all off their feet. duck off. She hates the fact she's got 2/3 different baby daddies and it shows in her bitter behaviour.

Also it doesn't go unnoticed the fact that she automatically seems happier when the girls aren't there for the weekend and their staying with their dad(s). Inside Emma's screaming YASSSSS

*they're
I in noticed this weekend it was her weekend and she wanted a chilled day at home and not rushing around but last weekend she was up dressed make up full of energy to go to brunch with the other 3. It’s definitely not a look she likes to show on her Instagram that she has children with someone else

• Wow
Eliza has had her hair up the last few days!! Finally. I was fed up seeing her with her hair in her face all the time

*they're

I say 2/3 baby daddies as I don't know if Eva and Isabella have the same dad or not.
Eva and Isabella do have the same dad.

Makes me cringe when she stories and laughs at her own stories 😳 because it’s really funny having no hot water and heating or am I missing something?

Round if applause to Emma who, on Friday night said she was going to "switch off" for the weekend and has then continued to post 🙄🙄
shes got serious issues when she can't even put her phone down above looking after her kids

Round if applause to Emma who, on Friday night said she was going to "switch off" for the weekend and has then continued to post 🙄🙄
shes got serious issues when she can't even put her phone down above looking after her kids
Why has she always got to post about feelings and not being ok? Show some normal happy stories or come off insta and get help with feeling down constantly. It’s such a drippy account

Reactions: 6