Mothering_it #2 Stuck up, moaning and ignoring her kids. Andy hiding, eager to get rid.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she always got to post about feelings and not being ok? Show some normal happy stories or come off insta and get help with feeling down constantly. It’s such a drippy account
I definately agree. I feel she is definately suffering from PND and genuinely hope she finds herself again, and gets the help and treatment she quiet clearly needs. I feel she uses her instagram as a means of therapy as her followers give her a little boost when she is feeling down. She needs to come of social media for a while and find herself in a better place as I agree her stories are very doom and gloom, sadly i dont think her PND fog let's her realise this. I genuinely hope that whatever struggles she is going through she finds motivation to push through it and get to the other side.

Reactions: 2
I definately agree. I feel she is definately suffering from PND and genuinely hope she finds herself again, and gets the help and treatment she quiet clearly needs. I feel she uses her instagram as a means of therapy as her followers give her a little boost when she is feeling down. She needs to come of social media for a while and find herself in a better place as I agree her stories are very doom and gloom, sadly i dont think her PND fog let's her realise this. I genuinely hope that whatever struggles she is going through she finds motivation to push through it and get to the other side.
Because she’s trying to empower women so she can’t be seen to be the only one struggling. She’d be most surprised that actually most people following her are doing ok there happy and getting on with life as best they can with there family’s.
Also if she comes of insta which she can’t do for even the weekend there’d be no paid work or freebies which she loves to grab at any given chance

Reactions: 3
She does need to stop with the whole it's ok not.to be ok and thinking that everyone in the world is struggling when most people are actually fine and happy and dont need to make a sing and dance about simple things in life that she cant seem to cope with.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Emma comes across as very angry and annoyed with Andy. He seems to work very hard to provide for his family and she seems to resent him and the children most of the time.

Reactions: 4
Emma comes across as very angry and annoyed with Andy. He seems to work very hard to provide for his family and she seems to resent him and the children most of the time.
She did a story this morning about being angry as he was sleeping and she’d been up all night? What’s he meant to do? Like she says every morning he had a boob fest. Andy can’t feed him she’s clearly dead set against a bottle (only when she needs to venture to the gym) maybe if she wasn’t so obsessed about boob feeding she’d have some sleep and they could take turns in feeding. Also I’ve never seen Andy carrying the baby in the sling or pushing the pram with the baby even on stories I can probably count on one hand stories of him actually spending time with him

She did a story this morning about being angry as he was sleeping and she’d been up all night? What’s he meant to do? Like she says every morning he had a boob fest. Andy can’t feed him she’s clearly dead set against a bottle (only when she needs to venture to the gym) maybe if she wasn’t so obsessed about boob feeding she’d have some sleep and they could take turns in feeding. Also I’ve never seen Andy carrying the baby in the sling or pushing the pram with the baby even on stories I can probably count on one hand stories of him actually spending time with him
I've noticed this too, it's like she doesn't want to share the baby with him but will moan about him not being involved. I actually don't think Eden is up as much as she claims, if that was the case she'd have it on her stories for the sympathy.

Reactions: 2
Looks like tonight's post is dedicated to us and our Andy bashing.. I've said it once and ill say it again. He used to be a very attractive man, 2 babies later and he looks like he's aged about 15 years and he wants to do a runner...

Reactions: 6
He looks so old and skinny now 😳 if she shared him a little bit instead of having him attached to her 24/7 she’d get more than about an hour to do stuff. Why do her followers thank her for her posts 😂 wtf!!!

She really does live for the days that it is just her and Eden doesnt she? I cant quiet grasp why Ezra is in nursery at his age if she isn't at work 🤔 surely that must cost a few pound! Is Eliza at nursery all day? I could be wrong but I almost get the impression she likes to pretend she only has one child for the day 🤷‍♀️

She really does live for the days that it is just her and Eden doesnt she? I cant quiet grasp why Ezra is in nursery at his age if she isn't at work 🤔 surely that must cost a few pound! Is Eliza at nursery all day? I could be wrong but I almost get the impression she likes to pretend she only has one child for the day 🤷‍♀️
It’s because there not so needy for her now so she’s keen to have alone time with the one that still is. It makes me wonder how only a few weeks ago she was saying they will be living off beans and toast because of there cars needed repairing but can still afford to have there bathroom ripped out and a new one put in a teepe tent for Ezras birthday (because we all know Ezra wouldn’t give a tit) the trips to town and Starbucks and brunch she has every other weekend, the need for a Clark’s shoe measuring device? If I have to live off beans and toast it means I can’t afford anything other than that. It’s fine though hello fresh and gousto will feed her family for free she need not ever have to worry about that

How are people paying her for ads and having her guesting on their podcasts, her page and personality are utter TRIPE!

Omg I bet she’s pregnant either that or she’s sold the house

She’s got a horse 😂

Can’t believe she has got a horse! How is she going to have the time to deal with that aswel as all the kids 😂
Why the duck doesn’t she just enjoy and appreciate what she’s got?! She doesn’t have the time to go to the gym how she going to exercise the horse go down everyday muck it out feed it afford vets bills etc I give it 6 months and it will be gone like all the pets she’s had very recently. It’s probably only on loan or she just rides it for a friend lol

Omfg. She’s got a horse . Wtf?! I live on a farm and have a horse - and 2 kids . It’s barely doable . It’s bloody hard work but I’ve had him years before the kids and wouldn’t part with him.
I reckon she’s got him on loan and he’s at livery yard where she pays a huge amount of money for someone to look after him and will ride him when she wants to . But she barely has time to go to the gym so I really don’t understand how she’ll ever have time to ride a horse ? Something doesn’t add up here ... hmmmm.

Maybe instead of finding something else that needs you spend that time with the older girls and do something with them. They’ve now lost there mum again to a bleeding horse

She’s spoken on stories and I’m sure a post about an injury she got from horse riding before. So this is just the start of some long ‘getting over fear’ ‘overcoming’ ‘being strong’ thing we are going to be seeing. I wonder if it will last longer than the dog she had.

She’s spoken on stories and I’m sure a post about an injury she got from horse riding before. So this is just the start of some long ‘getting over fear’ ‘overcoming’ ‘being strong’ thing we are going to be seeing. I wonder if it will last longer than the dog she had.
She also recently had a kitten but haven’t seen any of the cats since Eden’s been here

Only just seen the horse. Don’t get why she has wrote the most long drawn out depressing caption to announce it?! She is so depressive.