Mothering_it #2 Stuck up, moaning and ignoring her kids. Andy hiding, eager to get rid.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This women has no content !!! She really has nothing to offer anyone ! Even documenting her anniversary meal 😳 Andy must be so fuming !! Surprise she isn’t documenting her sex life !! 🤢

Surprised we don’t know which position each one of her children was conceived in 🥱 the ones with Andy that is, let’s not forgot she’s a part time mum to 5 children 😂😂👌
We know they were conceived on there first try though 😂

Reactions: 1
I wish she would duck OFF posting videos of Edennnnn crying.

I do not want to listen to your screaming child. Put your phone down and deal with your bleeping child.

Reactions: 5
Andy must feel so awkward Emma filming him while the baby’s crying Andy can’t even calm him.

Reactions: 3
Her stories this morning... Ridiculous! Sat there while Eden was unsettled, god knows where the other kids were and what they were doing!? Isnt Ezra only 1? I would never allow my toddler to roam around the house unattended at that age along with his 3 older siblings. You just dont know what they can get into/if they hurt themselves

ALLLLL she does is moan. So what her children had an unsettled night, they're not robots or bloody machines. They're human!

Reactions: 5
Her stories this morning... Ridiculous! Sat there while Eden was unsettled, god knows where the other kids were and what they were doing!? Isnt Ezra only 1? I would never allow my toddler to roam around the house unattended at that age along with his 3 older siblings. You just dont know what they can get into/if they hurt themselves

ALLLLL she does is moan. So what her children had an unsettled night, they're not robots or bloody machines. They're human!
Probably called in her nanny so she could feed the baby in bed. I would never trust Ezra to be on his own he never sits still he’s always into something. She’s be very irresponsible if she’d made her 7/8 yr old watch them all

Has she got rid of another cat since Eden came along?
Another?! I only thought she had the kitten, but if thats what youre referring to, there hasn't been any mention has there! Surely she hasn't rehomed a cat and a dog in the last 24 months!

Reactions: 2
Yeah she had two ragdolls which were thrown outside despite them being indoor cats and then had a tabby kitten but haven’t noticed him/her since Eden was born. I didn’t know she had a dog too. What a horrible thing to do.

What is it with her and sensational 7 putting their babies in knitted clothes and hats when it’s 30 degrees outside 😩

Reactions: 7
Yeah she had two ragdolls which were thrown outside despite them being indoor cats and then had a tabby kitten but haven’t noticed him/her since Eden was born. I didn’t know she had a dog too. What a horrible thing to do.
She had a Beagle

Reactions: 1
She had a dog which she hated was always shut in the porch to the back door she got rid of that, I know she had one fluffy cat that lived inside but then she got the kitten so the fluffy cat had to live outside not sure why probably as they didn’t get on 🙄 is she taking time off the gram now to embrace her baby’s and be present and Empower all the other mums to maybe feel like they should to

She’s probably realized her baby is 9 weeks old and she’s viewed his whole life down a camera lense !! I could not imagine anything worse ! Those days are some precious and yet she would rather be on Instagram! Sad sad women

She’s gonna be an old lady and wonder what it was all about ? Missing all those seconds, minutes, hours, days all for instagram. Crazy

• Heart
Maybe we reminded her she has a cat and she’s gone to do some empowering stories with it.

• Haha
Where has Emma gone I wonder ? :unsure:
It’s all very strange isn’t it. But I also follow one day of winter and she’s gone silent. I’m not sure whether it has something to do with feathering the empty nest saying she was going off Instagram to spend time with her rainbow baby. Maybe its pricked their conscience and taken a leaf from her book?

It’s all very strange isn’t it. But I also follow one day of winter and she’s gone silent. I’m not sure whether it has something to do with feathering the empty nest saying she was going off Instagram to spend time with her rainbow baby. Maybe its pricked their conscience and taken a leaf from her book?
I wondered exactly the same. Only because Emma can’t do things off her own back or make her own choices because of the copy cat she is