Mothering_it #2 Stuck up, moaning and ignoring her kids. Andy hiding, eager to get rid.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seriously just needs to suck it up and get on with it haha
She’s done it 4 times already shel probably know more than her doctor about mastitis. Her bf journey with Ezra was stressful to say the least it was stressing me out and giving me anxiety watching her and seeing Ezra so upset and struggle because she did film it all 🙈 I’m sure she can get by a few blocked ducts

Reactions: 2
#supermum 🙄
Phahahahaahahhhaahahahhaha 😂😂 super twit !!!

She does what the rest of us just get on with 😂😂 I want to know where she finds the time ? I have 4 young children and can’t even wee in peace 😂

And if I hear “ 3 under 3 “ and “ premature baby” again I’m gonna scream 🖕🏼 I guess it’s for the comments to start again about how wonderful she is 🤪 Women’s an embarrassment to mum’s

Reactions: 3
Phahahahaahahhhaahahahhaha 😂😂 super twit !!!

She does what the rest of us just get on with 😂😂 I want to know where she finds the time ? I have 4 young children and can’t even wee in peace 😂

And if I hear “ 3 under 3 “ and “ premature baby” again I’m gonna scream 🖕🏼 I guess it’s for the comments to start again about how wonderful she is 🤪 Women’s an embarrassment to mum’s
Does the think she’s some saint because she has 3 under 3 with a history of premature baby’s. Just because she has a nice house and her husbands earns a good amount if she was some ordinary girl only being 27 (I think) people would be looking at her like can’t she keep her legs closed and why does she do it knowing she’s risking her baby’s life and hers by wanting more why do that to the children you already have. Harsh I know but it’s true

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She def reads on her as there was a comment how she has no real life friends and now she has mentioned a few times about seeing friends a few times recently but she still seemed to be on her own.. She stories everything so we would def see if she was with anyone!

Reactions: 5
She def reads on her as there was a comment how she has no real life friends and now she has mentioned a few times about seeing friends a few times recently but she still seemed to be on her own.. She stories everything so we would def see if she was with anyone!
Exactly there’s a rule with social media, if it’s not documented it never happened lol but even when she does story her being out with a “friend” there’s no name mentioned no other kids running about. Her older girls looked so happy to be shopping today 😳 also was she going to book this hotel for her wedding anniversary it’s over £1200 for 1 night or was she trying to be noticed buy her idol Rachel and live up to her lifestyle

Reactions: 4
I’m laughing how the children are looking up at the camera as she’s filming them on the sofa, kinda saying “ is this right mum “ I feel for those children

I thought the exact same thing!!

I’m new to this account and really loving hating it!! I’m a bit confused why she said she was having a special day out with the girls when it turned out to be shopping in Exeter 🙄 What is her husband’s job/business?

Spending some special time
I’m new to this account and really loving hating it!! I’m a bit confused why she said she was having a special day out with the girls when it turned out to be shopping in Exeter 🙄 What is her husband’s job/business?
Yeah a supposed special day and those poor, bored girls had to go around with her and Andy choosing clothes for him! She obviously filmed the girls getting an item of clothing to make it seem fair. Also it might be just me but whenever one of her daughters takes a photo of her it looks so staged, and Emma always poses with gritted teeth. Its so fake.

Also Emma saying her and Andy will get some well needed time to themselves this weekend to celebrate their anniversary, PAHAHAHAHA!!! Shes always dusting her older kids off to spend some time with her husband, shes been out alone more times since she had Eden than I have since I had my youngest 3yrs ago.

Reactions: 7
Spending some special time

Yeah a supposed special day and those poor, bored girls had to go around with her and Andy choosing clothes for him! She obviously filmed the girls getting an item of clothing to make it seem fair. Also it might be just me but whenever one of her daughters takes a photo of her it looks so staged, and Emma always poses with gritted teeth. Its so fake.

Also Emma saying her and Andy will get some well needed time to themselves this weekend to celebrate their anniversary, PAHAHAHAHA!!! Shes always dusting her older kids off to spend some time with her husband, shes been out alone more times since she had Eden than I have since I had my youngest 3yrs ago.
Where do they all go considering she has no help. Again she goes out to “meet a friend” with just the baby then she proceeds to say with much needed mummy and Eden time!?!!??!? Ummmm really?

Pouring herself glass of gin .... to then say how much she needs to cuddle her husband 🙄
She literally irritates me to hell . She acts so hard done by - when in fact she lives the life of luxury with 5 kids ! Going to the gym ...meeting ‘friends’

I have 2 kids and still haven’t gone back to the gym my eldest is 8 🤣

also, her bf journey is getting quite insensitive now . She says she supports all women and wants to empower all women but for those women who can’t bf, it’s like rubbing salt in a wound . Yes Emma we all know you exclusively bf Eden , you tell us every 5 minutes 🙄

Pouring herself glass of gin .... to then say how much she needs to cuddle her husband 🙄
She literally irritates me to hell . She acts so hard done by - when in fact she lives the life of luxury with 5 kids ! Going to the gym ...meeting ‘friends’

She’s doesn’t have any friends 😂😂😂
also, her bf journey is getting quite insensitive now . She says she supports all women and wants to empower all women but for those women who can’t bf, it’s like rubbing salt in a wound . Yes Emma we all know you exclusively bf Eden , you tell us every 5 minutes 🙄
She’s doesn’t have any friends 😂😂😂

• Haha
Again she posted about seeing another friend but no outing or said friend was documented. So strange. I know some people don't like to be photographed and have it shared on social media.

She’s definitely over storying her bf journey this time round. Can she not feed her baby without storying? It should be a moment between her and baby not with an audience of 24,000+ Andy must only be good enough for money and to have more children with if she’s having to document and plan that tonight she’s going to give Andy a cuddle on the sofa but needs to pour herself a drink to do so 😳

• Haha
This women has no content !!! She really has nothing to offer anyone ! Even documenting her anniversary meal 😳 Andy must be so fuming !! Surprise she isn’t documenting her sex life !! 🤢

Surprised we don’t know which position each one of her children was conceived in 🥱 the ones with Andy that is, let’s not forgot she’s a part time mum to 5 children 😂😂👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6