Mothering it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she’s writing a book on god knows what 😳 I for sure will not be reading
Oh Christ, has she mentioned the book again? She’s got time to write a book with 4 children? Something is seriously wrong there....

totally agree....although to Lucy's defence she didnt sit about and moan a fraction of what emma has done, lucy carried those twins like a worrier and actually played with her kids! Emma just lies on her ass and moans the whole time about how she needs to rest more 🤦‍♀️
Totally agree! As ditsy as Lucy is, she doesn’t really ‘moan’, she’s actually away with the fairies half the time!

Reactions: 1
She’s such a moan. What age is she again? 26-27? I was having a little bit of a nosey online as I was intrigued to see what type of business her other half has. Going by what I’ve found he is 44/45 years old which I was quite surprised about.

She’s such a moan. What age is she again? 26-27? I was having a little bit of a nosey online as I was intrigued to see what type of business her other half has. Going by what I’ve found he is 44/45 years old which I was quite surprised about.
Yea she’s quite young 😳 life is what you make it if she’s like this at 26/27 what she going to be like when she’s 40?! She’s got years still in her enjoy it stop bloody moaning and putting a damper on EVERYTHING or your put your husband in a early grave. Then you will be doing everything on your own with no help

Reactions: 2
Been reading this thread for a while and just taking it in. But the story today about the baby loss awareness...thoughts? Don’t the dates between the coil op and current pregnancy seem to tight? Surely there’s more deserving women for this interview??

Been reading this thread for a while and just taking it in. But the story today about the baby loss awareness...thoughts? Don’t the dates between the coil op and current pregnancy seem to tight? Surely there’s more deserving women for this interview??
Haven’t seen it yet, she sort of dangles the thought in front of her followers but won’t answer any questions as she ‘isn’t ready to open up yet’. Just another attention seeking ploy, which is a massive disrespect to anyone who has suffered the loss of a baby. Nothing about her is sincere. God the more I think about it, I actually can’t stand this woman.

Reactions: 6
Really odd how she’s not been ready to open up about her loss, but what better way than to go live in front of thousands of people from her own insta and that of the person she’s doing a live with who she’s probably never even met or doesn’t really talk to and talk about it that way. Shel get millions of DMs and also comments on the live about it. So actually I suppose doing it that way she’s going to be getting the attention she wants later

The only time she only really mentioned it was on baby loss awareness day. So seems like a stunt to get like and follows. And an excuse to paint that rainbow in the ‘nursery’. She’ll be asking this one a rainbow baby. Why would someone get a coil if they wanted more children anyway?

She must read this as the older two are suddenly looking a bit more kept. Also, did anyone notice her trying to grab a free coffee machine? Either that or she’s already been gifted one

Reactions: 5
I didnt realise she lost a baby, how far gone was she into pregnancy? So this is baby no6 really 🤦‍♀️

Maybe it was another Insta mum then who said it, they all say the same stuff as each other half the time! Yes the older girls are looking more tidy which is lovely, let’s hope it continues!

It was October when she said it, literally on baby loss awareness day. Did a picture with a candle. There’s so many accounts that have a large following because of their baby loss and I reckon she jumped on that. For the attention. The same way she jumped on the Hyperemisis that one of her insta friends suffered, and the abusive childhood another one of her insta friends suffered. I used to really enjoy her content but now it’s just copy someone else’s problem, moan or ad.

Maybe it was another Insta mum then who said it, they all say the same stuff as each other half the time! Yes the older girls are looking more tidy which is lovely, let’s hope it continues!
I do sometimes think it’s just that the girls are older so want to dress their own way. They don’t need her to get them ready so just stick on whatever, and that’s fine, but when it’s mentioned on here she obviously starts to dress them again.

So her stories from today are gone? And she said she’s missing her children maybe she is in labour

What a surprise she's in hospital her waters have gone, it's like she's egged this on for the last week just for some attention, she's so bloody irritating 😖😖😖

I do agree with the comments that she knew this was on the cards given her history tho.

Hope everything goes well for her and baby.

So unexpected yet she’s banged on since day one about having her kids early, bore off! It’s like she over does it on purpose! Really hope that baby is okay!!!
why the need for the pouty photo!? It’s bizarre, Trying to be sexy when your about to have a premature baby!? She looks happy. I hope the baby is okay and she wipes that smug look off her face.

Reactions: 3
What happens if your waters break early? Do they try and keep baby in, wouldn't that be an infection risk?