Mother_ofall_adventures

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interestied to read she’s looking for child friendly places in Thailand. Difficult to fly home early from
There!

Reactions: 2
I thought it sounded a bit like a request for a partnership/free holiday to me 😏 surely she isn’t jumping at the idea to get on a 10hr flight with 5 kids after she said the last flight was so challenging?! Definitely no easy way to escape back home either!

Did anyone notice how burnt some of the kids were on holiday? It's ironic that she did an ad a few months back for Nivea sun cream and cancer research!

Did anyone notice how burnt some of the kids were on holiday? It's ironic that she did an ad a few months back for Nivea sun cream and cancer research!
I noticed the skin on her eldest son’s shoulders and arms were peeling. You can never be too sure whether they are sun burnt or not cos she is a bit heavy with the filters!

Reactions: 1
I thought it sounded a bit like a request for a partnership/free holiday to me 😏 surely she isn’t jumping at the idea to get on a 10hr flight with 5 kids after she said the last flight was so challenging?! Definitely no easy way to escape back home either!
With the one suitcase

Not really specifically her, but I see so many kids during heatwaves and on holidays on insta and real life with no sun hats? I always had to wear one and my kids always have to else they get sick, is it just not a thing these days?

Not really specifically her, but I see so many kids during heatwaves and on holidays on insta and real life with no sun hats? I always had to wear one and my kids always have to else they get sick, is it just not a thing these days?
Mine don’t like wearing hats (continually pull them off) so I don’t take them to beach etc till after 3!

Mine don't wear hats - we have just got back from holiday it was 38 degrees ... any sign of then burning I put there waterproof tops on, not one of them have peeled! Poor boy!

I start my fifth year of medical school later on this month. I've always worn a hat in the sun, but whilst I never been sun burnt in all honesty I was always rather complacent with using sun cream UNTIL I started dermatology and saw real patients.

There is no excuse for not taking care of any child's skin.

I start my fifth year of medical school later on this month. I've always worn a hat in the sun, but whilst I never been sun burnt in all honesty I was always rather complacent with using sun cream UNTIL I started dermatology and saw real patients.

There is no excuse for not taking care of any child's skin.
Mine are always covered in sun cream or completely covered in those swim outfits that cover them.

wow that's some pretty heavy peeling!! he must have blistered for it to go like that, surely?
It’s really awful. He must have been seriously burned, if I’d been so negligent my child had burned like that on holiday I would never post photos showing it, I’d be so ashamed of myself and embarrassed. In the photos after he is in a t shirt.

It’s really awful. He must have been seriously burned, if I’d been so negligent my child had burned like that on holiday I would never post photos showing it, I’d be so ashamed of myself and embarrassed. In the photos after he is in a t shirt.
It looks really sore :(

6F74438B-216C-440B-9EAD-2C317B44D35C.jpeg

Guys, she ENERGIZED her kids after school with cool activities with batteries, like Storytime. Bet that wore them right out. Energizing always does, I find.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank goodness for all these instamums. Not sure what we'd do without all their handy tips.

• Haha