Mother_ofall_adventures

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh I feel sorry for her oldest... he is in high school but being carted around to play centres aimed at toddlers.

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand how she went on and on about her new house that was being renovated. Then never shows a single room 🤔

Yesterday she started her stories bu saying her son had been bullied at school and there was an incident she had to go in about. Then she said I'll tell you more about it at home. Then she came on at home and said she was working with an anti bullying charity on a campaign, and her sons incident was completely forgotten.. :s

Her kids work hard to earth her money. It's actually very sad and I've seen them sunburnt numerous times.

She can't have forgotten... So sad if it is true but because of her constant #ads and "I'm 'working' withs..." it's really hard to tell

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand how she went on and on about her new house that was being renovated. Then never shows a single room 🤔
I completely agree! I was renovating at the same time and was really interested to see what she had done but you don’t even get a glimpse of anything in the background!

Reactions: 2
Her children are so cute but she doesn’t stop posting the exact same photos of them every day. And EVERY day shows the youngest in his sling. Boringgg

I completely agree! I was renovating at the same time and was really interested to see what she had done but you don’t even get a glimpse of anything in the background!
They definitely havent renovated... I think she bought a sofa and is still waiting for free stuff...

Reactions: 3
Why is she "mother of all adventures"?! Never see them do anything interesting. Just clicked on her stories highlight for "adventures" - it's empty!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
6 ads since the beginning of December. Her feed is honestly the most boring thing on the internet. Does she even wanna be on insta? She basically uses it to advertise random shite and throws a repetitive picture in of her kids dressed like no one owns them with boring ass not very well though out captions once in a while. All to try and disguise the fact she’s exploiting her kids for money. 🙄

Reactions: 3
6 ads since the beginning of December. Her feed is honestly the most boring thing on the internet. Does she even wanna be on insta? She basically uses it to advertise random shite and throws a repetitive picture in of her kids dressed like no one owns them with boring ass not very well though out captions once in a while. All to try and disguise the fact she’s exploiting her kids for money. 🙄
Oh just what I needed for Christmas: Her face says it all.

1576170632704.png

• Haha
She's boring as duck. Don't even know why she's on insta. She will be pregnant again for the followers soon.

All she does is drag them babies around up town for breakfast and lunch. No playgroups, i don’t live to far from her and there is plenty around her

Her clips are tit, she just wants to show them looking dressed up. I've said it before I've seen them all before and they didn't look like that, dirty faces aswell