Mother_ofall_adventures

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must’ve been gifted!! If you PAID for your holiday for 7 you would not just come home early.
Also, poor Theo. Endlessly dragged around with miniature people who dictate his life. He can’t even have a proper nice holiday, gets taken home early.
(And yes I have older and littles but try very hard to ensure balance)
And a CAT! Is she insane?

Reactions: 1
It wouldn’t t surprise me if she had another child at some point.
She’s addicted to it, despite it being really hard for her, and affecting Theo so hugely. Babies get the likes, attention and exciting insta deals.

A cat which will get endlessly pestered by 4 small kids. Yeah... that will solve his problem. Honest to god she is just an absolute idiot 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She really does live in a world of her own. I really don’t understand how she gets so much work via Instagram though? Hardly relatable and yes the poor oldest boy always looks thoroughly fed up, has to go here there and everywhere and have details shared about him on the internet - if he’s given his consent then great, but I do wonder..

Reactions: 2
She really does live in a world of her own. I really don’t understand how she gets so much work via Instagram though? Hardly relatable and yes the poor oldest boy always looks thoroughly fed up, has to go here there and everywhere and have details shared about him on the internet - if he’s given his consent then great, but I do wonder..
What is consent if you are 11...

I have a 10 yr old and I’m sure I could get her to agree to most things because I’m her mum and she wants to please me. I just don’t think the consent of a 10/11 year old is enough. There should be rules in place.

I find the whole thing of them returning home extremely odd. The only explanation could be that they did flight only one way and planned on returning when they wanted too. They flew pegasus which goes via Istanbul from Northern Cyprus and this would have been an horrendous journey for all.
I believe they were visiting the husbands family.
Still find it odd to cut a holiday short due to being tired 🙄
I do feel it comes across that Theo is pushed out but hopefully in the real world away from Insta this is not the case. He always looks a tad fed up which isnt good.
Husband seems a nice humble guy.

Yes very odd they came back early, I would imagine it was just too much hard work with all those kids and she feels much more control being at home!

Do they all have the same Dad? Not that it matters obviously, just curiosity. As they left a big gap between Theo and the the others if so.

How do people know all these things 🙈
It’s been on the thread earlier. I guess if you are a long time follower you remember things like that. It’s not weird, he is loads older and looks completely different.

It’s been on the thread earlier. I guess if you are a long time follower you remember things like that. It’s not weird, he is loads older and looks completely different.
Oh yeah, nothing odd about it in itself but I've followed her for years and that passed me by 😂 😂

• Haha
I couldn’t see it on this thread, probably speed read and passed it by.
It may have been another thread ((haven’t checked) but her sister came on and got really really cross!! There were 2 threads for a bit. 😊