Mother_ofall_adventures

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone here explain what has just happened…
She has just qualified as a SEN teacher? Wouldn’t that require a post graduate degree? I’m not from a teaching background, but I am surprised. I know there are apprenticeship schemes to enter teaching.
I remember years ago she was don’t some photography course and she went on loads, am I misremembering?
I've been a teacher for 10 years. Yes you'd need a teaching qualification (some sort of degree/ post graduate course) and experience. In this country that is, (UK) is it different over there? I'm BAFFLED.

Reactions: 4
I think she probably means a TA or other assistant? She surely can't have qualified as an actual SEN teacher.

Reactions: 5
There's no mention of her husband anymore and no photos of him on her Instagram.
She seems happy, so maybe she's getting on with life without him.
It's very sad for her & the children if he is in prison long term 😔.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
There hasn’t been a picture of him on her Instagram since July last year. Also it would make sense as to why she’s moved out of the big house in Cyprus to a flat whats that all about? She said it’s to be closer to the build but there has been no mention of that

There hasn’t been a picture of him on her Instagram since July last year. Also it would make sense as to why she’s moved out of the big house in Cyprus to a flat whats that all about? She said it’s to be closer to the build but there has been no mention of that
There were a few photos of her husband back in April or March, but she's removed them all.
But she's now posting more happy photos of herself, luke she used to. She does love taking photos of herself 🙄.

Reactions: 2
She’s posted the house this morning… if he’s in prison, just bleeping own it and be truthful.

She’s posted the house this morning… if he’s in prison, just bleeping own it and be truthful.
I saw the very brief video. She's obviously been reading Tattle & wants us to know it's still happening. But still no sign of her husband. If he was working away, she surely would have said?

Anyone else noticed she hasn’t got her engagement and wedding rings on

• Wow
Anyone else noticed she hasn’t got her engagement and wedding rings on
I hadn't noticed. But it was weird that soon after they got to Turkey they had a really quick wedding, with very little celebration. But she had been using his surname name for years.
She also apparently couldn't drive before they moved, but then suddenly she was driving, without ever mentioning learning to drive or taking a test.

I’m actually in two minds about her. I feel sorry for her if her husband is in jail. If this true that might be why they moved to Cyprus. To protect the kids and with them all having emotional and educational problems this is probably a good thing. I do think she needs a close set of girlfriends around her which she probably doesn’t have at the moment. I can’t imagine how daunting it is without that in another country. I do hope the visit to the U.K. means he’s out (if this is the case) and the kids can have their dad back. ;( I imagine she wanted to keep the fact he’s (if he is) in jail to keep the brand deals. I doubt Boden would keep her of he is?

I wonder if he's keeping a low profile rather than being in prison? Otherwise who helps out with the kids?

I was thinking the same. I’m only wondering if he is that might be the reason. It probably was quite unexpected him being away for so long too.

I don’t think M&S and Monzo would be quite so keen to work with her.
the gram would probably rally round and support her with lots of ‘be kind’ but the brands she chased would distance themselves…. She couldn’t have that.
Horrible way to live though, trying to keep secrets.

Reactions: 3
The kids underwear is on display in that advert.

Her bio now also says "UK based". Did it always say that?

I’ve not followed her for ages, but she’s talking like they live in England. Is that the house they were in before? There’s definitely something mental going on. Isn’t the middle boy autistic? And she was really struggling with schools in England before? But if she single how die she go to the gym on a Saturday oh so many questions 😂