Mother_ofall_adventures

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't seem to mention the new build..Wasn't Serks supposed to be building it?
Did anyone think Forrest, going into school the other day, with 2buns in his hair was a bit odd? He has lovely hair, but, seriously, 2buns?

Reactions: 9
She doesn't seem to mention the new build..Wasn't Serks supposed to be building it?
Did anyone think Forrest, going into school the other day, with 2buns in his hair was a bit odd? He has lovely hair, but, seriously, 2buns?
Yep I'm glad you've said it

Reactions: 3
So now there's #trauma.?? And numerous healing posts. (All with posed photos) I actually don't understand her account or actions now. Still interested to discover where Serks is 🤔x

Reactions: 4
I could be very wrong on this as I haven’t constantly followed her. Hadn’t she spent more time apart from the husband in the last number of years anyway? He seems to hardly ever have been there. I first followed her when she was in Devon or somewhere like that

Reactions: 7
I wonder how all the puppies are?
Her puppy & the puppies she accidentally had.
There's been no mention of them since just after they were born.
And still no sign of her husband returning 😔.

Well, glad to see all the constant fainting and drama that entailed has come to an end and she feels well enough to go out on runs and paddle board. Bless

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Of course the illness was feigned, I knew it and called it out weeks ago!
It was all for an ad innit!!!!!
Go buy her miracle pills and get cured of your mental health issues!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
There have been no mention of her 2 puppies & the new ones they recently had. And I think she's removed all photos of her husband from earlier this year.
I wonder if he's not coming back. Although she did imply that he was coming back a few month ago, he hasn't returned.
How sad it must be for her stuck there with all the children and no husband 😣.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
There have been no mention of her 2 puppies & the new ones they recently had. And I think she's removed all photos of her husband from earlier this year.
I wonder if he's not coming back. Although she did imply that he was coming back a few month ago, he hasn't returned.
How sad it must be for her stuck there with all the children and no husband 😣.
She hasn’t really mentioned him either lately. It’s all very strange

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Has she even said anything about the build lately either?
No, she hasn't mentioned it.
Maybe they've abandoned the idea.
A few months ago she implied that her husband would be home soon. He's still not back & there are no longer any photos of him of before he left 😔.

No, she hasn't mentioned it.
Maybe they've abandoned the idea.
A few months ago she implied that her husband would be home soon. He's still not back & there are no longer any photos of him of before he left 😔.
And there now living in a flat with 5 kids and a dog

• Sad
Can anyone here explain what has just happened…
She has just qualified as a SEN teacher? Wouldn’t that require a post graduate degree? I’m not from a teaching background, but I am surprised. I know there are apprenticeship schemes to enter teaching.
I remember years ago she was don’t some photography course and she went on loads, am I misremembering?