Mother_ofall_adventures

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely doesn’t add up, surely you’d just share screenshots of FaceTime or something to prove he wasn’t in prison?!

Reactions: 6
Jade just loves any interest or attention. She will love that people don’t know and are asking.

Reactions: 4
I’m not buying it!! If he was in the U.K. surely when she was back visiting she would have posted about seeing her husband and being reunited!! I also would imagine if he was only in the U.K. for work that he could easily fly over to visit them! Especially if she’s having some kind of break down! Unless I see photos I 100% believe he’s in prison

Reactions: 12
So she screenshotted posts from this thread in a rant on her stories and has now deleted them 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Aww bless her. What a state. She doesn’t need to prove anything to anyone at the end of the day. She sells her kids and lies about ads, to work with M&S, Boden, gap, she puts it out there. With all these little daft comments about him working 24/7 and then never really is honest. People discussing her absolute nonsense content is just a side effect of her attempt to be vague and lies.

Funny what she chose to share from here 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
So in however many months he has been working 7 days a week he hasn’t been able to get back to see her and the children. I don’t understand that…

Despite working that hard it seems surprising he hasn’t taken a long weekend to visit his family. When they were back in the uk did they see Serks?

Reactions: 3
So in however many months he has been working 7 days a week he hasn’t been able to get back to see her and the children. I don’t understand that…

Despite working that hard it seems surprising he hasn’t taken a long weekend to visit his family. When they were back in the uk did they see Serks?
She’s just talking tit to get attention. This exact same thing happened in uk. He’s regularly just so busy he can’t see or help with his children at all. Yeah right.
I actually feel sorry for her, because having an absent father and big family is hard. But I didn’t get free clothes for them from gap, Boden, M&S and whatever else she shills. Oh and gohenry, which is not an ad, it’s just even her child under 6 is posing with it. But def not an ad.

Reactions: 6
I’d be questioning why my husband leaves me for months and months on end with all of our children just to work. I know everyone needs to work but my god have they actually lived together for more than a few weeks? I don’t get it

Reactions: 9
He could be out of prison but on probation and unable to leave the country 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So today the little reel about someone who doesn’t like you finding others so they can get together and hate you 🙈😂 I’m embarrassed for her. Discussing her shady content and half bits of info because she puts it out there as content is hardly ‘hating’. Placing way too much importance there on herself. Genuinely couldn’t give a toss whether he was in prison or not and certainly have no energy to hate some random bizarre woman who sells her kids on the internet.

Reactions: 5