Mother_ofall_adventures

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't seem to mention the new build..Wasn't Serks supposed to be building it?
Did anyone think Forrest, going into school the other day, with 2buns in his hair was a bit odd? He has lovely hair, but, seriously, 2buns?

Reactions: 9
She doesn't seem to mention the new build..Wasn't Serks supposed to be building it?
Did anyone think Forrest, going into school the other day, with 2buns in his hair was a bit odd? He has lovely hair, but, seriously, 2buns?
Yep I'm glad you've said it

Reactions: 3
So now there's #trauma.?? And numerous healing posts. (All with posed photos) I actually don't understand her account or actions now. Still interested to discover where Serks is x

Reactions: 4
I could be very wrong on this as I haven’t constantly followed her. Hadn’t she spent more time apart from the husband in the last number of years anyway? He seems to hardly ever have been there. I first followed her when she was in Devon or somewhere like that

Reactions: 7
I wonder how all the puppies are?
Her puppy & the puppies she accidentally had.
There's been no mention of them since just after they were born.
And still no sign of her husband returning .

Well, glad to see all the constant fainting and drama that entailed has come to an end and she feels well enough to go out on runs and paddle board. Bless

Reactions: 5
Of course the illness was feigned, I knew it and called it out weeks ago!
It was all for an ad innit!!!!!
Go buy her miracle pills and get cured of your mental health issues!!!!

Reactions: 4
There have been no mention of her 2 puppies & the new ones they recently had. And I think she's removed all photos of her husband from earlier this year.
I wonder if he's not coming back. Although she did imply that he was coming back a few month ago, he hasn't returned.
How sad it must be for her stuck there with all the children and no husband .

Reactions: 5
She hasn’t really mentioned him either lately. It’s all very strange

Reactions: 1
Has she even said anything about the build lately either?
No, she hasn't mentioned it.
Maybe they've abandoned the idea.
A few months ago she implied that her husband would be home soon. He's still not back & there are no longer any photos of him of before he left .

No, she hasn't mentioned it.
Maybe they've abandoned the idea.
A few months ago she implied that her husband would be home soon. He's still not back & there are no longer any photos of him of before he left .
And there now living in a flat with 5 kids and a dog

Can anyone here explain what has just happened…
She has just qualified as a SEN teacher? Wouldn’t that require a post graduate degree? I’m not from a teaching background, but I am surprised. I know there are apprenticeship schemes to enter teaching.
I remember years ago she was don’t some photography course and she went on loads, am I misremembering?