Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GingerSquid

Feel very sorry for Jade and the kids … there must have been major red flags ignored though?! Surely! The kids seem very sweet; glad they have each other.

Reactions: 3

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
She has had to navigate so much alone. Kids changing schools , one had a hospital stay, overseeing a new house build alone when he is the builder. She has said her mental health is in bad shape ( I’m not surprised at all) … then travelling alone with 5 kids to the UK with connecting flights I think she said…I feel really sad for her actually because there is no way any parent who was wealthy enough 12months ago not to have to work again and able send 5 kids to private schools now needs to work every day without even being able to take a short period of leave to visit your child in hospital. I feel really sad for Jade, whether he is in prison on not, she is is a really crappy situation having to navigate all that in a foreign country alone.
Play stupid games win stupid prizes. If her fella is indeed in jail then I don’t doubt she knew what kind of man she was having children with. 5 of them at that.

VCJR

VIP Member
She seems to be under pressure finishing off the house... surely if Serks were in UK, he would get a flight over to finalize details. (Or even facetime)
It must be hard for her, although she keeps smiling for the camera🙄.
I can't think of any job that would keep someone away for so long & with the inability to fly back to family, even if just for an emergency.
Prison seems like the only place he can be.
I hope it all works out for them & they keep their children away from public view on the internet.
There are other ways to make money, without posting so many personal details of your life on in Instagram 😔.

thelurker

Oh she deleted it quite quickly and I hadn’t screenshot. But basically it was a thank you to her friends her never gave up on her during her darkest times during her divorce. It was very specific.

• Wow
Reactions: 2

babymama

I think his prison release just happened to coincide with Christmas, which is why they all went back.
She went back to London with the youngest, a few months ago, maybe that was just a visit before his release?
I do too. She didn’t post any photos from Xmas day so assume he wasn’t there then. ( no day release on Xmas day) She’s also not posting full photos of his face which is strange because she used to.

VCJR

VIP Member
I was looking at the pages of a professional London photographer. Recognised her photos up and all over their instagram too.

I couldn't actually see the photos of jade, where are they?
---
I think the husband is coming home soon, because Jade seems extremely happy.
If he hasn't been in prison, maybe he's had to work for his family gang in London?
Has anyone seen Jade's newish Instagram account?
It's just photos of her, admiring herself, which is an unusual thing to do for someone with low self confidence.

Last edited:

VCJR

VIP Member
She must be moving into the house soon, any sign of Serks? Life just seems to be going ok for her, all the kids settled in school...
No sign of the missing husband . She seems happy and the children look very happy.
Unless he's back., but she's decided not to mention it, because then she won't have to explain anything regarding his disappearance?
A bit like their secret wedding & Jade who couldn't drive before, suddenly began driving, with no apparent learning to drive period, or passing of driving test🤔.
I think Serks is home.

Trace

VIP Member
What’s with the latest Instagram story? Dress pulled right up and her putting wine bottles and glasses on the top shelf she wasn’t far off showing everyone her under garments. Like that’s the usual content she shares…NOT

Aha

Todays stories suggest she is on her own, super intriguing 🤔

VCJR

VIP Member
Honestly such a waste. All that time she solo patented whilst in Devon so he could work away so they could save like mad to make the big move. Designing everything like the style of home, the layout, the interior etc it’s all been a waste of time for her and the children.
There's obviously a lot more too it.
Which she's probably not going to share with her fan club.
But she did say that her husband was going to retire when they moved to Cyprus.
Instead of retiring, he's disappeared.
Again.

VCJR

VIP Member
Jade brooks? Is that her maiden name? I don’t think I’ve ever noticed her surname but wasn’t it something different?
She used her husband's name Arif, before they were married. Then they got married secretly in Cyprus, with no photos of the event or even her dress, which is unusual for an exhibitionist. Just a photo of her wedding ring. Then when her husband reappeared, after working away/in prison, she went back to her maiden name of Brooks.
Her husband is now never seen or mentioned.