Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trace

VIP Member
Is being away from your family like this really worth it just so you can build your own house?

Reactions: 3

Trace

VIP Member
I’m pleased she seems happier now but doing Instagram stories WHILE DRIVING
She’ll say “I’m always criticised no matter what I do” but driving? While filming yourself talking!? Just wait until you get in 😭😭😭
And the boys in the car too 😡

• Wow

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
She's practically been a single mother for a while already. Moving back to the UK makes sense for more support.

How disruptive for the kids though, when they only just went back to school in September.

Trace

VIP Member
She's definitely left Cyprus, as she's now looking for a riding school in the UK.
After moving all that way, starting new schools for the children.
Him disappearing for over a year, for no apparent reason. Getting married secretly. Passing her driving test soon after arriving in Cyprus, despite never having a licence or driven before, apparently.
Having a lovely house built. Days in the country and on the beach, delicious local food, all the children learning to speak Turkish, and now she's back in the UK, with no explanation as to why.
And no mention of her husband.
It's very sad, especially for the children, as they seemed so happy there.
Something drastic must have happened.
Maybe he's back in prison 🤔.
Honestly such a waste. All that time she solo patented whilst in Devon so he could work away so they could save like mad to make the big move. Designing everything like the style of home, the layout, the interior etc it’s all been a waste of time for her and the children.

VCJR

VIP Member
She's definitely left Cyprus, as she's now looking for a riding school in the UK.
After moving all that way, starting new schools for the children.
Him disappearing for over a year, for no apparent reason. Getting married secretly. Passing her driving test soon after arriving in Cyprus, despite never having a licence or driven before, apparently.
Having a lovely house built. Days in the country and on the beach, delicious local food, all the children learning to speak Turkish, and now she's back in the UK, with no explanation as to why.
And no mention of her husband.
It's very sad, especially for the children, as they seemed so happy there.
Something drastic must have happened.
Maybe he's back in prison 🤔.

Grasshopper

Was just coming in here to ask same about uniforms...
Things must have really gone wrong for her, she was so excited about starting off her life abroad, and her new build....
Still a mystery...

frostily

VIP Member
Why does she insist on not only continuously sharing her kids, but doing it with them half naked all the time. It’s such a safeguarding issue and yet if you point it out you’re a troll 😔

Gigi.23

I thought they were in Cyprus. She said it's Turkey instead.
I didn’t see her say that. From what I thought they are on the Turkish side of Cyprus. It’s honestly fascinating when you read up on it and what happened. Most of the time our holiday destinations are on the Greek side. I read a book about Famagusta and it’s heartbreaking that Greek people had their homes taken forever in the war. They never went back. But that’s another story! Anyway, it was a long winded way to say she’s on the Turkish side!

VCJR

VIP Member
I think Jade did a really good job helping to raise money for the Turkish and Syrian earthquake victims.
She seems to be unusually happy at the moment, so maybe her husband will be released from prison soon.
Why has she started painting freckles on her face? She looks like Pippi Longstocking.
It's not a good look 😫.

frostily

VIP Member
Not enough to show her children in their swimwear constantly she’s now showing them in the SHOWER?! Does she have a brain cell? Any regard or awareness for how vulnerable her children are? She’s meant to protect them.

VCJR

VIP Member
I've looked back on her old posts recently.
There are quite a lot of photos of her and her husband, when they first moved to Cyprus. Both declaring how much they loved one another. And they did look very happy. Then he disappeared for a year and a half. Then supposedly came back, but she never mentioned him or shared photos of him. I also saw photos of the 2 puppies they bought. Coco and I can't remember the other one's names. Then one got pregnant by a neighbours dog, whilst still only a puppy. A few people commented on her being irresponsible letting a puppy get pregnant, then the dogs and puppies were never photographed or mentioned again.
Also, they apparently got married, quite soon after arriving in Cyprus. Secretly. There were no photos, no celebration.
And we all know how much she loves having her photo taken. Then I found another post, claiming they got married in 2015. Is she lying and why?
She couldn't drive before she moved to Cyprus, she'd apparently never driven. But then one day, in Cyprus, she was suddenly driving. No mention of driving lessons or a driving test.
For 2 people who were so happy and looking forward to a wonderful life in Cyprus, it didn't last very long.
I almost forgot, several years ago, they were emigrating to Australia. Definitely 100% going.
But they didn't go and never said why.
And her husband, who is an electrician is currently on LinkedIn, looking for any work available.

• Wow

Gigi.23

Such a shame, he was always so absent. Didnt they move for him? His family were over there? I do feel for her as it seems she has tried to move mountains for him and he hasnt. ;-(

Trace

VIP Member
Do they never worry that spending sooo much time apart will ruin their marriage. What if serks is loving living life doing what the hell he likes when he likes sleeps when he wants goes out whenever he wants whilst jade is sat in another country bringing up his 5 children because he’s promised her this lavish lifestyle in Cyprus

JimmyJamJar

Chatty Member
If you search her on Facebook it says she lives in Exeter Devon. Someone commented on her recent post on insta and said does it make you miss home and she replied I’ve messaged you… if she’s uprooted those poor bloody children again she wants a slap!

GingerSquid

Any additional insights into this family?, I find them fascinating. I used to live in Marbella and there were similar families there where Dad would go away and never spoke about what he did and they had nice houses etc … I think a lot of it was money laundering … save up and buy in cash in Spain, Greece, Cyprus and no one asks too many questions in those countries vs the UK. Especially if building own house, pay builders in cash .. deffo professional criminal vibes … if he was on an oil rig she’d just say?? Any other job and you’d obviously fly back occasionally!

thelurker

So is she going through a divorce or is she actually divorced?
If she is , that was bloody quick!
Mine took 8 years. 😔

I’m so annoyed I didn’t screenshot it 🤦🏻‍♀️ But it i dictated she’d ‘been through’ the divorce.

I know it’s not our business but I think her family image is so carefully curated that it’s a shame not to share that sometimes life isn’t always a cutesy blurry lens with muted tones and children frolicking and giggling blissfully happy 🤣 ( I may be a bit bitter that my kids haven't stopped bickering all school holidays)

VCJR

VIP Member
Maybe the husband has been released from prison, but has one of those security tags for a few months.
This might explain why Jade & all the children saw him during Christmas, but he's not going back to Cyprus with them at the moment 🤔.

Attachments

• Haha