Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

babymama

Maybe the husband has been released from prison, but has one of those security tags for a few months.
This might explain why Jade & all the children saw him during Christmas, but he's not going back to Cyprus with them at the moment 🤔.
Omg yes!!!!! You aren’t allowed to travel on tag!!! And would make sense as to why she hid his face! Although I wouldn’t be surprised if she cropped out old photos to use to pretend she saw him. Does anyone know his real name?

Reactions: 1

VCJR

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the latest video?
Edie has been modelling for Stella McCartney.
I wonder if she puts the modelling money into savings accounts for their future?

VCJR

VIP Member
I’m so annoyed I didn’t screenshot it 🤦🏻‍♀️ But it i dictated she’d ‘been through’ the divorce.
I know it’s not our business but I think her family image is so carefully curated that it’s a shame not to share that sometimes life isn’t always a cutesy blurry lens with muted tones and children frolicking and giggling blissfully happy 🤣 ( I may be a bit bitter that my kids haven't stopped bickering all school holidays)
She's already divorced??? !!!!

FFS_stopit

Oh she deleted it quite quickly and I hadn’t screenshot. But basically it was a thank you to her friends her never gave up on her during her darkest times during her divorce. It was very specific.
I saw it too! I wonder if she’ll ever address it?

VCJR

VIP Member
Noo she just pushes it back into a slick ponytail
I know she does that, but it looks shaven 😯.
---