Mother Rendall #3 Wiped nasty words aff ma face wi a lumi, profits are up so sue me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why not just her name like everyone else on insta?! She’s hardly a real bleeping influencer anyway 😂😂😂 where’s the ego coming from that she thinks she needs and actual title and a picture especially for her page….such a roaster

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why not just her name like everyone else on insta?! She’s hardly a real bleeping influencer anyway 😂😂😂 where’s the ego coming from that she thinks she needs and actual title and a picture especially for her page….such a roaster
👌 couldn't agree more

There's the new name and logo reveal

Reactions: 3
Worst new name ever.. it's too long! 🤣🤣

PS Sammi, PLEASE stop advertising where your daughter is going today?! Especially on a nursery trip where you're not there to keep your eyes solely on her

Reactions: 6
Ahhh ha ha ha ha it is what is 😂😂😂😂 cant wait too she her make a proper effort with the account….. this is going to be good, i’ll get the popcorn 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s had 220 likes / 10 comments one of which was hers / 2 shares….aye your name change was ded successful hen 🙈
Pmsl 🤪 she is a total rocket 🚀 I don’t think many like scummy at all! They probably follow her just for the wrong entertainment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Iv tried to start a new thread but not really sure what to do and that’s me following the instructions so if anyone could help 👍

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.