Mother Rendall #3 Wiped nasty words aff ma face wi a lumi, profits are up so sue me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought exactly this, glad I’m not the only one. Also why would her dog eat her earrings 🤔 seems suspect to me
Your not alone! Sounds like a crock of tit with the dog eating the earring and also if my dog ate an earring i would be rushing it to the vet incase it caused serious damage to an internal organ and if she had that dog at the vet for emergency you can bet your house it would have been a documented insta drama worthy of about 40 stories, a new set of costco jammies and a shopping spree at lush!
while i am here anyone notice the shopping sprees seem to have stopped….Inheritance ran out? 🤔

Reactions: 8
Your not alone! Sounds like a crock of tit with the dog eating the earring and also if my dog ate an earring i would be rushing it to the vet incase it caused serious damage to an internal organ and if she had that dog at the vet for emergency you can bet your house it would have been a documented insta drama worthy of about 40 stories, a new set of costco jammies and a shopping spree at lush!
while i am here anyone notice the shopping sprees seem to have stopped….Inheritance ran out? 🤔
Especially the shape of the earring it could cause injury to the dog. I call BS that she let it eat 2 earrings. Maybe she lost one and was too embarrassed to say so invented a story blaming her poor dog.
I’ve noticed she’s been spending less. Maybe Brian has cut up her credit card

Reactions: 2
Especially the shape of the earring it could cause injury to the dog. I call BS that she let it eat 2 earrings. Maybe she lost one and was too embarrassed to say so invented a story blaming her poor dog.
I’ve noticed she’s been spending less. Maybe Brian has cut up her credit card
Defo either lost them or just made the whole thing up entirely, i think she is crying out for attention! At once point it was constant lush, flannels, nike outlet, home bargs etc but it seems to have dried up!

Reactions: 3
Defo either lost them or just made the whole thing up entirely, i think she is crying out for attention! At once point it was constant lush, flannels, nike outlet, home bargs etc but it seems to have dried up!
Oh god you’ve just reminded me of that Lush receipt. Best part of £200 on bath bombs 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh god you’ve just reminded me of that Lush receipt. Best part of £200 on bath bombs 😳
Omg I forgot about that! Wonder if she used them all. Wtf is that dessert her neighbour has brought for her? I can’t work it out. Looks like tubby custard with some half arsed pavlova on top 🤷‍♀️ sho aye!

Reactions: 2
Omg I forgot about that! Wonder if she used them all. Wtf is that dessert her neighbour has brought for her? I can’t work it out. Looks like tubby custard with some half arsed pavlova on top 🤷‍♀️ sho aye!
She bought them then was back in again a few days later. Such a twit! New house money down the plug hole 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.