Mother Rendall #3 Wiped nasty words aff ma face wi a lumi, profits are up so sue me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shammi has got her shwurovskay earrings but keeping us hanging till the morra before she tells us the story. Sho aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shammi has got her shwurovskay earrings but keeping us hanging till the morra before she tells us the story. Sho aye.
She really struggles with basic english, i am scottish and defo dont speak perfectly but when i am with my family its more scottish/slang but then if i make a phone call or i am at work i try to speak properly i dont see why she struggles with this?

Reactions: 6
Omg I can't go her ๐Ÿ™ˆ all this big woman talk about how this baldy wank was lucky to get into her house cause she was at work and she wanted to kick him out 'way her toe up his arse' the last time he came to do a job. I can't stand people that talk like that on their stories. What an embarrassment ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 8
I used to really like her but all she seems to do is spend and talk Shite!
I dont believe she buys genuine designer goods. As you can tell its all cheap shite tat in her house.

Omg I can't go her ๐Ÿ™ˆ all this big woman talk about how this baldy wank was lucky to get into her house cause she was at work and she wanted to kick him out 'way her toe up his arse' the last time he came to do a job. I can't stand people that talk like that on their stories. What an embarrassment ๐Ÿ˜‚
Hate that talk too. I know most workies would laugh and tell her to bolt. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 7
I dont believe she buys genuine designer goods. As you can tell its all cheap shite tat in her house.

Defo not genuine, no packaging with the shoes? And those dior sandals are on millions of insta pages.
Shes just jealous the site guy has a better car and a holiday home ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5

She was going on about how the 'wank' shows off talking about his fancy cars and holiday houses then she shows her designer shoes that's her 'early birthday presents, when her birthday isn't til September' ๐Ÿ™ˆ I can't believe she put on videos of her child in the bath for anyone to see, there's too many weirdos out there to be doing tit like that! I just don't understand some people.

Reactions: 6
The story is a non story if its what sheโ€™s put on fb. Basically Braindead bought them when her mum passed. Alfie ate one. She got a new pair. Alfie ate another one. They were now out of stock. Miracle happens and sheโ€™s found the two non eaten earrings. And get this - they match ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Whoโ€™d have thought it.
Moral of the story - donโ€™t leave things at your arse.

Editted to addโ€ฆ sho aye ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I always wonder why people go and ask social media when we have google ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘€ her hair Aswell ๐Ÿคฎ
Awwww nawww now Iโ€™m gonna have to have a look โ€ฆ. I stopped following her cos I literally wanted to tell her to give herself a shake, get a grip and stop wasting her life acting like a moron. If your โ€œhubbyโ€ is bleeping around then chuck him out and make your and your babies lives count โ€ฆ WTAF lost for words

Is MR absolutely out it today? Even her voice sounds ridiculous!
Aye hen ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚. Entertaining tho

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If scummy actually had a migraine she wouldnt be on insta, said it before on here if i have a migraine i am in bed in a dark room for hours then i get at least a 3 day hangover and let me tell you i aint doing insta stories ๐Ÿ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.