Mother Rendall #3 Wiped nasty words aff ma face wi a lumi, profits are up so sue me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ lads if you want a laugh head over to beautyandbambinos and check out her face with the lip filler, Botox and the 2ML!!! of cheek filler 😂😂 she looks like that filter on insta 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ lads if you want a laugh head over to beautyandbambinos and check out her face with the lip filler, Botox and the 2ML!!! of cheek filler 😂😂 she looks like that filter on insta 😂😂😂😂😂
Bloody hell dont know what’s scarier her fake polite accent or her wonky lips 😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well today I went on to watch glamis I don’t no why I did that 😂 but my arse more like been doing the cokey Wokey hen and doing balloons 🎈 how’s she work with old people or that job she has?

Scummy no well again she’s more no well then half the people in that hospital she’s more problems and these people are dying Jesus man

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It drives me mad the ‘am no well’. I would kill to have the choice to sleep for an hour or clean my house. But with more than 1 child, a partner who works & working 40 hours + myself, I struggle to have time to clean the house never mind sleep a full 8 hours. I therefore don’t have time to be ‘no well’. I honestly wonder if people in these situations would be much healthier mentally and physically if they just had to be up and out at work

Reactions: 7
And this is the exact reason I am petrified of cheek filler 😭😭 it’s like a fkin purge mask 😭😭

Glamis’s dinners always make me chuckle wi aww the accoutrements…u wud think it’s a coupla pensioners sitting down to a high tea

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For someone thats got a sore throat she doesnt shut up! Yesterday shes like oh i will get antibiotics and today the nurse has sent her packing…. She wants to stop huffing balloons 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she had tonsillitis she would hardly be able to speak, her tonsils would be all infected and she would feel crap. Not sitting out in the sun with a full face of make up on. 🙄
Wonder where her hay fever went?!

Reactions: 9
I may just be old and cheap but surely you don’t need to buy a new outfit for every event? Glamis seems to need a new outfit every week.

Why does Glamis sit about and clean the house in her work tunic?

That is an infection control issue at the best of times never mind mid-pandemic. It should be off as soon as she gets home and put straight in the wash. For someone who apparently is cleaning obsessed, surely that's a given 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Why does Glamis sit about and clean the house in her work tunic?

That is an infection control issue at the best of times never mind mid-pandemic. It should be off as soon as she gets home and put straight in the wash. For someone who apparently is cleaning obsessed, surely that's a given 🤷🏼‍♀️
All I think of is c diff anytime she’s still got it on :sick:

The lord is back in Scotland picking up mr to go see Kayleigh aww the coos the gither….wud love to know how only mr and loo Bruce talk to Amy now and not Kayleigh and Matthew 🤔

Reactions: 1
Poor Briiiaannn getting a camera in his face! Quite right to be shoving it away, how does he put up with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.