Mother Rendall #3 Wiped nasty words aff ma face wi a lumi, profits are up so sue me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this NURSING STUDENT felt unwell this morning. Sweating and dizzy to the point she was ‘walking in zig-zags’ and what did this NURSING STUDENT decide to do? Get behind the wheel of a car and go on a journey that didn’t sound urgent whatsoever and could have endangered not just her life but someone else’s. Maybe next time she’s feeling sick…I don’t know…maybe tell Bryyyyeeen to pick up his own bastard mail

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
All we are gona hear about is how unwell they will all be in the holidays because the kids are off, she won’t take any work she’s a dirty F lazy B. On diet pills but yet always unwell wonder why eh.

Reactions: 4
I’ve said it many times before and I’ll say it again. I really despair for the NHS if she becomes a nurse. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I think we are safe from that one as I don’t think she had any successful uni interviews 🙈
im not sure, when I was doing my nursing degree there were a few folk like Sammi who always managed to scrape by! Even now on the ward I look at some nurses (a small number) and think how did you get this far, I wouldn’t trust them with my dead hamster 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
AHHHHH AS IF SCUMMY REPLICATED HINCHES SWEET CHILLI NACHOS THAT IS BOTH SAD AND DISGUSTING 😂😂😂
Should have mentioned her lack of taste buds to the Dr she’s got on speed dial 👨‍⚕️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
im not sure, when I was doing my nursing degree there were a few folk like Sammi who always managed to scrape by! Even now on the ward I look at some nurses (a small number) and think how did you get this far, I wouldn’t trust them with my dead hamster 🤣
100% agree with this 🤣👌🏼 I had so many colleagues likes this on wards. Constantly keeping an eye on what they’re up to 😆🙄

MR stories... Bae Jamie's no the brightest spark putting a bbq on a glass table 😂😂 she better get selling some Lumis to pay for a new table at Costa del Craig Tara 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
MR stories... Bae Jamie's no the brightest spark putting a bbq on a glass table 😂😂 she better get selling some Lumis to pay for a new table at Costa del Craig Tara 😂😂
What a pair of thickos those two are! You can tell they don’t get out much. Poor kids are going to end up in A&E with third degree burns at this rate while her heads that far up her lumi spa arse🤬

Reactions: 3
What a pair of thickos those two are! You can tell they don’t get out much. Poor kids are going to end up in A&E with third degree burns at this rate while her heads that far up her lumi spa arse🤬
Exactly and all she could do was laugh at the situation which could have been a lot worse 🤬 heads wasted 🙈

Reactions: 3
Jesus, just looked at the stories. How thick are they! I’m not the brightest spark but you don’t bbq on a glass table 🤦‍♀️ theyre lucky no one was badly hurt

• Haha
Smashed table aside, how have they got to this age and never had their own BBQ? God never had a starbucks, never shopped in zara now first BBQ how sheltered a life do they have?

Reactions: 7
True to form Jamie n the weans wi their tic tops on first day of the holidays 😳 if this is what there like at Craig Tara can u imagine these fools in Mauritius 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Smashed table aside, how have they got to this age and never had their own BBQ? God never had a starbucks, never shopped in zara now first BBQ how sheltered a life do they have?
I thought that too! So now they’re going to have to eat in Papa John’s, Burger King and the Chinese. Or maybe they could actually cook something in the fully equipped kitchen their caravan has?! I’m fairly certain it’s curry sauce that runs through their veins! I feel for those kids.

Reactions: 5
So she has no money to replace the table but then said now we are going to have to eat Burger King, papa johns and chippy surely she could go to the local super market and buy stuff much cheaper then pay for the table x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.