Mother Pukka - Anna Whitehouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's smarter than the rest of the Huns that's why she pulls the wool over people's eyes!

Reactions: 7
She has been talking about it for years. Enough now. Plus she looks very botoxed here.

Ahhh I see we are in the “continue with Ads” phase of they hypocrisy. Huge Ad for gusto just on the back of her thrifty TV programme telling someone to stop subscribing to...gusto 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Ahhh I see we are in the “continue with Ads” phase of they hypocrisy. Huge Ad for gusto just on the back of her thrifty TV programme telling someone to stop subscribing to...gusto 😬
Who's joining us for a Hypocrisy Hula of a Saturday morning?

• Haha
I’d only looked at her stories yesterday didn’t realise she’d actually done a whole film with her ghost writer for gusto.

A couple of things;
1. when did she do this ad as she looks way larger than any of her recent selfies?
2. Amongst the friends fawning about how great gusto is (41 comments and she’s replied to most) was this little gem. Couldn’t have said it better myself...
EC967180-3EDB-4C5B-A055-43797F8B3FE6.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Omg I love that I’ve found you here - just watching on ch4 now, are they bleeping kidding me? In the intro she’s telling some woman how much moisturiser do you need - duck off you’ve been flogging this gear for years love!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Omg I love that I’ve found you here - just watching on ch4 now, are they bleeping kidding me? In the intro she’s telling some woman how much moisturiser do you need - duck off you’ve been flogging this gear for years love!
Incredible right? And people say she’s a better influencer than the others 😏 She’s bleeping worse in my opinion. Carved out a very nice career telling people not to buy tit when she spent years telling people to buy tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Multiple mini breaks, tweakments, subscription meal plans, stockpiling beauty products, cocktails with the gals (being photographed for her socials).

Can’t think why she would have got into this pattern of spending 🤦‍♀️

Astonishing hypocrisy. Surely if you had any ounce of integrity you’d say you couldn’t do the bit about the meal subscriptions at the very least because you flogged them yourself!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So glad tattle exists cos I’m absolutely speechless!

Her generation of Insta mamas were the ones to flog us hyper consumption as a form of liberation from domestic drudgery! Who do they think was ultimately paying for their freebies abroad & #renos, brands didn’t gift it them out of the goodness of their hearts?! Now she’s traipsing the country meeting the human impact of her years long jolly getting everything for free, wtaf?! Are ch4 dumb?!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Incredible right? And people say she’s a better influencer than the others 😏 She’s bleeping worse in my opinion. Carved out a very nice career telling people not to buy tit when she spent years telling people to buy tit!
Yep, much worse. She instaflogs while simultaneously holding court in discussions on instaflogging as if she’s above it, and is a serious business lady because she worked at L’Oréal for 5 mins and once filmed an edgy flying crisp packet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe the girlfriend of Jack Monroe could address this in the Channel 4 news seeing as she is the head of their news department. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe the girlfriend of Jack Monroe could address this in the Channel 4 news seeing as she is the head of their news department. 😆
At this rate we’ll have Jack Monroe’s guide to solid foods commissioned before the year is out - what is going on at ch4? Are they still trying to convince us Laura Whitmore and her hostage are funny too?

• Haha
So glad tattle exists cos I’m absolutely speechless!

Her generation of Insta mamas were the ones to flog us hyper consumption as a form of liberation from domestic drudgery!
Who do they think was ultimately paying for their freebies abroad & #renos, brands didn’t gift it them out of the goodness of their hearts?! Now she’s traipsing the country meeting the human impact of her years long jolly getting everything for free, wtaf?! Are ch4 dumb?!
Just watched that programme, with my mouth on the floor….how can Influencer Anna seriously partake in this show without mentioning anything about the influence of the mamma floggers on Insta….utterly breath taking.

Mumfluencers needs it’s own investigation but no journalist seems to want to go anywhere near this topic…it baffles me, we can’t be the only ones who hate what this is doing to our society.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Honestly though, this grifting and ladder climbing is so obviously happening right under everyone’s nose and yet “Man from Leicester, fucks pig” is headline news 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.