Mother Pukka - Anna Whitehouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mumfluencers needs it’s own investigation but no journalist seems to want to go anywhere near this topic
The proof is in the pudding when young women are entering IVAs at unprecedented rates - why is no one thinking about why this may be?! You know how young men are affected/ruined by gambling addictions, Insta/influencing is doing the same to women and no one gives a tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just watched that programme, with my mouth on the floor….how can Influencer Anna seriously partake in this show without mentioning anything about the influence of the mamma floggers on Insta….utterly breath taking.

Mumfluencers needs it’s own investigation but no journalist seems to want to go anywhere near this topic…it baffles me, we can’t be the only ones who hate what this is doing to our society.
Thanks for taking one for the team 😝 Not sure I could watch it without throwing something at the TV. Teflon Pukka. She's part of the problem but hey it's ok because <slightly teary winged eyeliner doe eyes> she had to put food on the table. Really ads are easy money and no shits were given about potentially getting people into debt. I don't think the impact even registered in the instamumfloggers' heads. I remember when her feed changed to loads of ads I just thought I'm really fed up of being bleeping sold to.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Her top lip doesn’t move. I don’t think I’ve seen anyone so botoxed, and why is she always sideways on? Why can’t she face the camera?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her top lip doesn’t move. I don’t think I’ve seen anyone so botoxed, and why is she always sideways on? Why can’t she face the camera?
When she’s face on you can see the full extent of the botox and she’s giving off massive June Rivers vibes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Really the only good thing about her is that it must make Clemmie Hooper bleeping mad that she’s doing so well.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is what annoys me! So irratating. The hesitation with words and 'shocked expression' is so fake.

Reactions: 6
This is what annoys me! So irratating. The hesitation with words and 'shocked expression' is so fake.
Oh the hesitation with words. That's also why I can't listen to her anymore, it is so contrived.

Reactions: 3
What is it with middle aged women on Instagram showing us their sex toys? Whereas I am all for women having great sex I honestly don’t understand why they need to tell the world about their vibrators.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What is it with middle aged women on Instagram showing us their sex toys? Whereas I am all for women having great sex I honestly don’t understand why they need to tell the world about their vibrators.
Deery me really?? I am cringing for her … sheer desperation for interaction !

Reactions: 3
It’s like they’ve just learned about them or that they now feel “empowered” 💪 enough to talk about them. You know these fkrs all went to see 50 Shades and were blown away. #vanillabitches

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s like they’ve just learned about them or that they now feel “empowered” 💪 enough to talk about them. You know these fkrs all went to see 50 Shades and were blown away. #vanillabitches
That’s an amazing hashtag. Perfect description.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That’s an amazing hashtag. Perfect description.
I just need to say something about this and then I'll come back to Ole Pukka, promise.

You might have seen in the news this week that a man called Sam Pybus was sentenced to just four and a half years in prison for strangling his girlfriend, Sophie Moss, to death. His defence was that it was part of a rough sex game gone wrong and that she consented. Just like John Broadhurst claimed when he was sentenced to two years for beating and raping Natalie Connolly to death with a spray bleach bottle.

Both men were able to get away with shockingly lenient sentences for murdering these women because they were able to convince a jury of ordinary men and women, like all of us on these boards, that their victims consented to being beaten and strangled.

Why did the juries believe that was a plausible defence? Probably because of mainstream stuff like 50 Shades. And because of 'vanilla shaming'. Nowadays if you don't say you like getting choked, you're ridiculed for being boring. Cardi B even wrote a number one single about loving being made to gag and choke by her partner. Then it gets normalised and then men like Pybus and Broadhurst are able to convince juries that their victims were into it.

Fair play to ya if getting strangled during sex really is your thing (I don't need to hear about it though). But don't be afraid to say if it's not, for fear you get called 'vanilla'. I think we should normalise being vanilla. It is really okay to say you prefer not to be hurt during sex.

Back to the Pukkster. I don't think she gives a tit about showing her hypocrisy now. The vulnerable insta-sheep aren't paying her wages any more, she's on Heart and Channel 4 money and she doesn't GAF.

She was actually the most disingenuous of them all in the long run. At least Clemmie was always her authentic awful self.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I just need to say something about this and then I'll come back to Ole Pukka, promise.

You might have seen in the news this week that a man called Sam Pybus was sentenced to just four and a half years in prison for strangling his girlfriend, Sophie Moss, to death. His defence was that it was part of a rough sex game gone wrong and that she consented. Just like John Broadhurst claimed when he was sentenced to two years for beating and raping Natalie Connolly to death with a spray bleach bottle.

Both men were able to get away with shockingly lenient sentences for murdering these women because they were able to convince a jury of ordinary men and women, like all of us on these boards, that their victims consented to being beaten and strangled.

Why did the juries believe that was a plausible defence? Probably because of mainstream stuff like 50 Shades. And because of 'vanilla shaming'. Nowadays if you don't say you like getting choked, you're ridiculed for being boring. Cardi B even wrote a number one single about loving being made to gag and choke by her partner. Then it gets normalised and then men like Pybus and Broadhurst are able to convince juries that their victims were into it.

Fair play to ya if getting strangled during sex really is your thing (I don't need to hear about it though). But don't be afraid to say if it's not, for fear you get called 'vanilla'. I think we should normalise being vanilla. It is really okay to say you prefer not to be hurt during sex.

Back to the Pukkster. I don't think she gives a tit about showing her hypocrisy now. The vulnerable insta-sheep aren't paying her wages any more, she's on Heart and Channel 4 money and she doesn't GAF.

She was actually the most disingenuous of them all in the long run. At least Clemmie was always her authentic awful self.
Hmmm that whole lot is a massive reach based on a comedy hashtag.

I’m a criminal prosecution barrister and have tried far too many sex and violent crimes to even contemplate that 50 shades of gray or “vanilla shaming” has anything to do with violent intentional sexual acts.

I didn’t know about this case but have since searched and the facts are these; Pybus drank 24 beers before he went to have sex with the victim. The victim and him had been having an affair for 3 years and having sex 6 times a year. He didn’t have a long time to come up with his defence as he actually drove himself to the police station at 5.30am (remember he’d had 24 pints the night before) and admitted that he thought he had strangled her. The pathologist said there were no other signs of violence just the choking which had occurred later in the act. He accepted full responsibility immediately. It didn’t need a jury because there was no trial so nobody had to be convinced of anything. It goes straight to sentencing. When someone pleads guilty immediately that is taken into consideration when sentencing. The judge was convince that he had not intended to kill the woman and that is why the sentence appears lenient, in order to prove murder there needs to be intent. The defendant said that she enjoyed being strangled and it was something she encouraged, yes we only have his word on this but given the facts that he handed himself in almost immediately suggests to me that he is not some rabid woman beater and maybe there is some truth in his story. You and I don’t know these people personally and neither does a judge (or jury) they can only make decisions based on the facts presented to them. Nothing I have seen, other than hearsay by the victims family, suggests this was anything more than what the defendant stated. What leads you to believe that this man was some crazed woman abuser because I can find no evidence, do you know something that the sentencing judge wasn’t privy to?

As for John Broadhurst, well that’s a whole other kettle of fish. He used the rough sex as a defence, again he didn’t need to convince a jury because they were advised by the trial judge to dismiss the charge of murder based on submissions and because he pleaded guilty to manslaughter by gross negligence, so no jury needed to be convinced. He’s a multimillionaire and probably paid for a very expensive and top class QC. Again neither you or I know any more than the details that are out in the public domain so I’m struggling to understand how you have determined this case based on media and sound bites. However this case did lead to a change in the law and consensual rough sex is no longer a defence in serious harm or resulting deaths.

I do find it astonishing that people take offence by things said in jest on a gossip site, it was a throw away comment, I couldn’t actually give two shits what kind of sex MP has, I was commenting on the point made about middle age instahunz getting giddy about a vibrator. To throw two rare and completely unrelated cases into the commentary as an example of why someone shouldn’t do or say something on Tattle is total virtue signalling and quite frankly bizarre.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.