Mother Pukka - Anna Whitehouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ that plot sounds even worse and gratuitous than I imagined. Really scraping the barrel.
For sure based on CC. MP is such an opportunistic magpie.

Reactions: 8
Thank you for this!

Agreed Dylan sounds like Cash Carroway and I suppose touches a bit on the Insta huns exploiting marginalised people for clout so could arguably even include Candice B as her traumatic birth story was featured on Clemmie’s blog?

The working class urchin unveiled also sounds like it could cross over a bit with Jack Monroe whose grandad was a multi millionaire & her dad inherited over a mil off him alone alongside his house and senior fire brigade position

Reactions: 2
Wow. She every cliche going, with a bit of half arsed tattle and Mumsnet (depending on when she started it) based research. Thanks for the summary. It sounds dire - sorry you had to experience it!

Reactions: 4
Nice to see that after telling everyone where so smug now was holidaying MP is keeping her own staycation venue to herself...Once again true friendship right there (not!)

The no messing around on Instagram didn't last long hey MP?...And to share such great content too

The writing of her best book yet, for her daughters, seems to be going very well

Reactions: 2
She’s saying that if you don’t understand a Friends reference you’re “youth”?

That’s ironic, because Friends is massive with teens and tweens - and has been for a few years - so much so you can buy Friends merch in Asda. She’s so out of touch

I guess this old privileged twit doesn't shop in Asda and has never set a foot in one...

Reactions: 4
It’s more of a snooze because her hair isn’t remotely frizzy and she’s just fishing for “your hair looks amazing” comments

She’s got an ad for the fucking ARMY. She’s telling mums they can join the army. Jesus fuck.

Reactions: 9
I cannot follow this woman, I blocked her a couple of years ago because she just winds me up so much.

But ‘head girl’ of the instamums always pops up on other peoples pages like a bad smell.

And oh good, another book. Well done.

Reactions: 6
Another great, cheap and kind tip from MP who clearly hates doing anything with her daughters (unless she can use them for an #AD of course...)

MP how about you FOOK OFF your phone and read a book to your daughters you lazy t***?!?!?!

Reactions: 9
How unprofessional to be asking followers if they know where Andrew Tate goes to the gym etc for a “new piece”

Reactions: 3
Andrew Tate is obviously a really dreadful human being (IMO) but imagine if he was asking “does anyone know where Anna Whitehouse goes the gym? Where she does the school run? Where she shops”. She’d be absolutely shrieking.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.