Mother Pukka #3 I think we might be remarkable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is any of this child centred? The adults should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves. The only reasons Matt is flying under the radar vis a vis criticism is because the other pair are so utterly awful. His behaviour is not beyond reproach and he was more than happy to go along with it all and take the money until very recently. Plus he was the author of that utterly cretinous WhatsApp about being "remarkable" or whatever it is.

I think they will be married ASAP and Anna will try to hsve another baby. In fact, I think she will be trying now. Both to show her luuurrrrve for her person and also to monetise.
Definitely agree on the wedding being sooner rather than later, but it'll descend into full blown farce if she has another baby considering how obvious she's made it that the children she has are some massive drain on her. It's all reckless and rushed. And the children might appear to be going along happily with everything right now, but I bet their poor heads are absolutely spinning. And she's busy publicly shading their dad left right and centre now she has Her Person, the internet is forever, they will be able to find that tit one day!!

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else find the phase ‘my person’ a little triggering it’s coming across as a particularly unhealthy relationship so early on. There are definitely elements of co-dependency and controlling red flags 🚩

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else find the phase ‘my person’ a little triggering it’s coming across as a particularly unhealthy relationship so early on. There are definitely elements of co-dependency and controlling red flags 🚩
It just reminds me of grey’s anatomy, not a partner 😬😂

Reactions: 2
I don't think she will either. Can't see that happening in a million years.
The ones she has got are too limiting for her as it is. Now she’s got the flex thing down, what else is there to hold her back? Oh wait, menopause.

Reactions: 5
I now have a theory why she keeps her “juicies” reserved for podcasts and away from instagram. Because she is deluded. On one of her painful podcasts with Lydia bright (who, in comparison to muthapuffa, seems far more grounded) she shares that within three months of dating stripey - THREE MONTHS, following on quickly after her divorce, the kids met him (in relation to Lydia mentioning nobody she has dated has yet been introduced to her daughter…). Puffy also keeps going on about being a single mum, and how it’s so difficult doing everything on her own. Which is enraging because by definition, she isn’t really a single mum. She has an active co-parent who has equal custody and shares the physical, emotional and financial responsibilities of rearing their children.
If she shared these things on her Instagram she would be ripped into. So she sticks to just tagging OLLY BRETON OLLY BRETON.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
If it weren't for Dad, I really think her kids would end up spending more time at her parents.

Reactions: 8
If olly is so wonderful then surely he will help out when she needs him to? And vice versa? Are they living together yet?

Reactions: 3
The thought of introducing my kids to someone after three months… and so soon after divorce, and they’re only so little and adjusting to all the change. What a selfish cow. Literally you’ve got 50/50 plus involved grandparents, surely you can stretch out dating with no impact on your kids for years at that rate? I feel so sorry for them, they’re like some add on to her life, not really ever the true focus of anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The thought of introducing my kids to someone after three months… and so soon after divorce, and they’re only so little and adjusting to all the change. What a selfish cow. Literally you’ve got 50/50 plus involved grandparents, surely you can stretch out dating with no impact on your kids for years at that rate? I feel so sorry for them, they’re like some add on to her life, not really ever the true focus of anything.
I stopped watching when she dragged that newborn round London going to interviews for radio job and filming content in H&M changing rooms whilst shoving the baby on a boob. Oh and forgetting to enrol her kid for school and pretending to home school. Her kids are not the focus other than pretending she’s doing flex appeal for them. Absolute Fanny.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I stopped watching when she dragged that newborn round London going to interviews for radio job and filming content in H&M changing rooms whilst shoving the baby on a boob. Oh and forgetting to enrol her kid for school and pretending to home school. Her kids are not the focus other than pretending she’s doing flex appeal for them. Absolute Fanny.
“Doing flex appeal for them” makes me eyeroll so much. How about you remember to fill in forms for them? Or perhaps stop slagging off dad for them? Maybe stop thinking about yourself and rushing into moving in with a new partner who was a literal stranger some months ago for them?
oh but flex appeal.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have a horrible feeling this whirlwind romance and ex-slagging will be offered up as an example of "living my truth for my girls". God, my generation can be such a nightmare.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The thought of introducing my kids to someone after three months… and so soon after divorce, and they’re only so little and adjusting to all the change. What a selfish cow
I’ve said it before but if she lived on a council estate, she’d be getting shredded on social media for the speed in which she’s introduced ‘MY PERSON’ into the kids lives. These middle class twatfluencers get away with so much just because they’re vaguely articulate and can spew out a load of word salad in defence of their behaviour. It’s not even like she bumped into the new bloke down the pub or at work when she wasn’t looking, she went on Hinge and actively sought a new boyfriend out, ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I just feel like - when did this total lack of emotional continence become so celebrated? There are no prizes for being the bigger person anymore...if there ever were

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A friend of mine is on her 2nd marriage and goes on and on about how he's her soul mate, love of her life etc. I just find it so disrespectful to her 1st husband who she was with and happy with for years, not to mention their 3 kids and how they must feel that their dad wasn't enough 🤷‍♀️.
The 'ex' was good enough to support her and father her children etc, why the need to slag him off and move on so quickly!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I agree. Looks like textbook love bombing to me.

Reactions: 7
Wow. Haven’t thought about this one in years. Unfollowed back in the day when we saw them all for what they really were and she was still with Matt and started messing with her face. Ran here after seeing the comments on the other dose Style Me Sundays thread. Wow just wow. I’m here for it all 🤣

Reactions: 2
Wow. Haven’t thought about this one in years. Unfollowed back in the day when we saw them all for what they really were and she was still with Matt and started messing with her face. Ran here after seeing the comments on the other dose Style Me Sundays thread. Wow just wow. I’m here for it all 🤣
Oh wow! Just read the style me Sundays thread and seen her posts!! Where did she post those?!! I'm glad someone is finally calling her out for the fake witch she obviously is (although they're all as bad as each other).

Reactions: 4