Mother Pukka #3 I think we might be remarkable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't there a photo shoot she and Breton man did a few weeks ago? And it looked like she had a ring on her engagement finger. Or did we just decide it was a mirror image?

Reactions: 8
Wasn't there a photo shoot she and Breton man did a few weeks ago? And it looked like she had a ring on her engagement finger. Or did we just decide it was a mirror image?
Yes there was. there was some cringe caption which coupled with the ring looked very much like a staged engagement photo.

Reactions: 5
I don't think she's engaged, but if she is you guys have called it! I can't listen to the podcast but will be checking here for my updates 😅

Reactions: 2
I think the last time I contributed to this thread back in ye olde times before they got all remarkably uncoupled, and I defended her. Shame! 😳

I think my defending centre around ‘yeah but, Flex Appeal has done lots of good’ and I sort of stand by that, it definitely helped get the info to the masses. Butttt. WTF monster has it made her into? She’s gone a bit mad with power or something. Who on earth does this to their children? Engaged and moving in with some weak chinned, stripey topped twit she met in September! It’s not fair on her kids, and is the sort of low class nonsense she’d be ridiculed for if she asked if it was sensible on, say, a certain parenting website. I wouldn’t even tell my kids I was dating that soon after divorce, it is absolutely mind blowing that she (and Matt if he’s doing the same) would subject the children to all this upheaval and change in such a short time.

I’m honestly so disgusted that she’s done this to the kids, I’d be saying something if that was one of my friends I’d be sticking my oar in for their sakes. Who the duck does this? She’s like some posho Waynetta Slob at this rate.

And another thing. If I knew her kid was with her mum half the week when she was first being all cool and relatable, I’d have felt very very differently about her. It was shockingly disingenuous to omit that little titbit when telling everyone she knew how hard it was with little kids. There’s no way people would have rallied to her flex appeal thing if they knew she had so much help, I really can’t see that going down well. She’s a grifter, and quite frankly not putting her children first right now by jumping headlong into a relationship and moving in. It actually makes me sick that she’d have her two girls under the same roof as quite literally a bleeping tinder random. Oh sorry, #hinge 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think the last time I contributed to this thread back in ye olde times before they got all remarkably uncoupled, and I defended her. Shame! 😳

I think my defending centre around ‘yeah but, Flex Appeal has done lots of good’ and I sort of stand by that, it definitely helped get the info to the masses. Butttt. WTF monster has it made her into? She’s gone a bit mad with power or something. Who on earth does this to their children? Engaged and moving in with some weak chinned, stripey topped twit she met in September! It’s not fair on her kids, and is the sort of low class nonsense she’d be ridiculed for if she asked if it was sensible on, say, a certain parenting website. I wouldn’t even tell my kids I was dating that soon after divorce, it is absolutely mind blowing that she (and Matt if he’s doing the same) would subject the children to all this upheaval and change in such a short time.

I’m honestly so disgusted that she’s done this to the kids, I’d be saying something if that was one of my friends I’d be sticking my oar in for their sakes. Who the duck does this? She’s like some posho Waynetta Slob at this rate.

And another thing. If I knew her kid was with her mum half the week when she was first being all cool and relatable, I’d have felt very very differently about her. It was shockingly disingenuous to omit that little titbit when telling everyone she knew how hard it was with little kids. There’s no way people would have rallied to her flex appeal thing if they knew she had so much help, I really can’t see that going down well. She’s a grifter, and quite frankly not putting her children first right now by jumping headlong into a relationship and moving in. It actually makes me sick that she’d have her two girls under the same roof as quite literally a bleeping tinder random. Oh sorry, #hinge 🤢
Someone asked why she hadn’t done a post on the gram for her engagement- I think this might be why, I think a lot more people would be asking questions and coming here after seeing how you feel. I get it- I was sucked in at the start and then one conversation with her where she tried to use me as a contact into parliament and I realised she was a user and very quickly stopped following. The days where she dragged the baby to radio interviews and spent zero quality time with her kids really made me question was she more interested in being famous or being a mum!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I doubt it. Mine was no fault and amicable, so only had to go to court to get signed off financially. Even that took almost 9 months.
Yep likewise! We don’t know what month they filed do we? Imagine being engaged before you’re even divorced!

Reactions: 3
Her insta grid is very different to her stories and all the blabbing she does on podcasts.
why does she feel the need to be engaged? Why can’t she just enjoy her new relationship?

Reactions: 8
Massive red flag 🚩 also getting engaged so quickly when four combined kids playing piggy in the middle. What on earth is she thinking ?!

Reactions: 12
Massive red flag 🚩 also getting engaged so quickly when four combined kids playing piggy in the middle. What on earth is she thinking ?!
Because Breton bae is HER PERSON – she is marrying the person not the idea of marriage now! Her words! That poor bugger Matt. Still, he's coming out trumps, keeping his silence and getting on with his life.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

But, they are remarkable so the normies rules doesn’t apply to them.
I think I’ve been a bit lenient in my critique on Matt. Sure, he’s doing better by not plastering his innards all over the place but it does seem all too soon to introduce kids, stay overs and all, and it was actually him saying they could be “remarkable” in that cringe staged WhatsApp exchange and going on about how amazingly they have divorced in their joint telegraph piece.
At least he’s quiet now, so maybe he’s realised how ridiculous it made them look.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Feel cringe and unhinged should also feature in a thread title 😂😂😂
She is definitely unhinged since meeting Breton bae on, er, Hinge! It all seems SO rushed. Being in a new relationship and introducing your kids to your new partner is a big step. Throw in an engagement and moving in together feels like putting everyone straight in the deep end with not a flotation device in sight! I wonder if they're planning on a long engagement? I feel like they'll by married by Christmas at the rate they're going! I hope it works out for them all, especially the kids, but I can see it all ending in tears.

Reactions: 11
She is definitely unhinged since meeting Breton bae on, er, Hinge! It all seems SO rushed. Being in a new relationship and introducing your kids to your new partner is a big step. Throw in an engagement and moving in together feels like putting everyone straight in the deep end with not a flotation device in sight! I wonder if they're planning on a long engagement? I feel like they'll by married by Christmas at the rate they're going! I hope it works out for them all, especially the kids, but I can see it all ending in tears.
How is any of this child centred? The adults should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves. The only reasons Matt is flying under the radar vis a vis criticism is because the other pair are so utterly awful. His behaviour is not beyond reproach and he was more than happy to go along with it all and take the money until very recently. Plus he was the author of that utterly cretinous WhatsApp about being "remarkable" or whatever it is.

I think they will be married ASAP and Anna will try to hsve another baby. In fact, I think she will be trying now. Both to show her luuurrrrve for her person and also to monetise.

• Heart
Reactions: 14