Mother Pukka #3 I think we might be remarkable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is any of this child centred? The adults should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves. The only reasons Matt is flying under the radar vis a vis criticism is because the other pair are so utterly awful. His behaviour is not beyond reproach and he was more than happy to go along with it all and take the money until very recently. Plus he was the author of that utterly cretinous WhatsApp about being "remarkable" or whatever it is.

I think they will be married ASAP and Anna will try to hsve another baby. In fact, I think she will be trying now. Both to show her luuurrrrve for her person and also to monetise.
Exactly this. None of it is child centred. it never seemed it and is increasingly further from it. I wouldn’t be surprised if they are in a rush to have another child and this time it will be not for the “concept of having children” but “having a child with her person”.
She goes on about “flex appeal” being a gift for her kids. Other than it being just lip service (employers are under no obligation and it isn’t applicable for a wide variety of industries) her kids aren’t going to be thankful for her absentee parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m waiting for her to get pregnant and go on about how even though she’s in her 40’s it felt ~right to have a kid with ~her person. Also imagine the content. Sycophants telling her she’s soooo brave.

I feel so bad for the kids she already has. They’re completely an afterthought in all of this. It’s all about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So true. Having another child would give her a fresh angle too of ‘baby in her 40s’ with lots of pumped up face / fake eyelash photo shoots ‘defiantly’ holding up the baby

…despite it being perfectly normal now for women to have babies that age, but she will of course be the first woman ever to have been so very brave & stormed the bastille with her tender Breton dildo and matching striped offspring no doubt toted along in a du jour Artipoppe sling.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can imagine her going down the IVF route and absolutely milking it. She’s intolerable!

Reactions: 7
Her quick engagement reminds me of when Daisy May Cooper split from her husband, immediately met someone else, and rushed out to get a wedding band tattooed on her ring finger. Then very soon afterwards they split too. I think she got the tattoo turned into something else.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm often amazed at what the Mum influencer set get up to but this woman is in a league of her own.

Reactions: 8
Her quick engagement reminds me of when Daisy May Cooper split from her husband, immediately met someone else, and rushed out to get a wedding band tattooed on her ring finger. Then very soon afterwards they split too. I think she got the tattoo turned into something else.
Yeah and I believe she’s now pregnant by someone else she barely knows.

Omg please don’t let her have another baby. But she will, won’t she? Because she’s desperate for another campaign. This time it will be something about maternity/paternity leave 🤢 She’ll be busy campaigning whilst her mother raises her new offspring.

Reactions: 9
I think for me I always thought she was ‘one of the good ones’. When I unfollowed them all - I still kept her. It wasn’t the flex appeal I believed in (because let’s be clear not everyone works a job which offers flexibility), she just seemed different.

her star lost its shine a long time ago but now I find all of this quite shocking and frightening. Why does she keep referring to Matt as her Ex - yes he is her Ex but he wasn’t a fling, he was her husband of many years and they have two beautiful girls who will one day read all this tripe she spews.

She may well have a surprise baby with him, but it’s the whole blended family thing which worries me. I am in one, and they very rarely work. But they’ll be the perfect blended family until they’re not. And then it will be even messier

I think for me I always thought she was ‘one of the good ones’. When I unfollowed them all - I still kept her. It wasn’t the flex appeal I believed in (because let’s be clear not everyone works a job which offers flexibility), she just seemed different.

her star lost its shine a long time ago but now I find all of this quite shocking and frightening. Why does she keep referring to Matt as her Ex - yes he is her Ex but he wasn’t a fling, he was her husband of many years and they have two beautiful girls who will one day read all this tripe she spews.

She may well have a surprise baby with him, but it’s the whole blended family thing which worries me. I am in one, and they very rarely work. But they’ll be the perfect blended family until they’re not. And then it will be even messier
Lots of content for future podcasts though 🙄

Reactions: 3

She was far from one of the good ones. She was just far more manipulative than the others and only used instagram as a leg up to a media carer, stamping on people without a care on the way.

Reactions: 5
Maybe Matt has actually asked her to stop referring to him by name. Maybe he wants nothing to do with her or the tripe she sprouts.

Wonder she and stripes top are living and what the childcare split is? He looks like he's never left Clapham, but she always went on about living in east London (anyone else remember the 'scabby, stabby' school she nearly had to send the kids to when she forgot to fill in the primary school form?). in which case one week on/one week off won't work school-wise...

Maybe Matt has actually asked her to stop referring to him by name. Maybe he wants nothing to do with her or the tripe she sprouts.
I thought this too! Although they wrote a book(s) together about 5 mins ago. Even if they split in March last year it's all very quick to get to a point you can collaborate on a book and do newspaper interviews, magpie parent, online date, meet your person, move in and get engaged. I feel exhausted typing it 😂

where/which podcast does she say she's engaged on? Can't seem to find it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What happened with the school in the end? Did they get the school they wanted after all the drama of forgetting the forms?

Reactions: 4
I thought this too! Although they wrote a book(s) together about 5 mins ago. Even if they split in March last year it's all very quick to get to a point you can collaborate on a book and do newspaper interviews, magpie parent, online date, meet your person, move in and get engaged. I feel exhausted typing it 😂

where/which podcast does she say she's engaged on? Can't seem to find it.
S£x talks . It’s also really tit 😂

Reactions: 2
God! Listened to the podcast. She is insufferable! She really think the sun shines out of her own arse doesn’t she.

• Haha
Reactions: 6