Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
Well that poor woman she met on the towpath has certainly been absolutely rinsed for content hasn’t she! Anna must have seen a walking £ sign when she spotted her. Probably sprinted half a mile to catch up so she could pat her on the shoulder and call it activism (for money, obvs).
That's if it even happened!

Reactions: 3

PontiacBandit

Chatty Member
Sorry I'm a bit late to the party, I absentmindedly started reading this thread!

Did she have a career before her social media took off? I'm intrigued how these social media accounts develop! Did she just start sharing her family/pregnancy one days and it snowballed from there? Did she have media connections at the beginning?

panda-eyes

So has she split from her husband then? That tattoo is very suggestive of such things. Or just another 'click bait' type post?!

WeHadFunRight

VIP Member
Not even sure why she campaigned for flexible working. If I had that kind of childcare arrangement I’d make sure to make sure I never had flexible working as an option just so I never risk losing the cushy granny daycare 😂
The nan threw the towel in because -shock- looking after an toddler was EXHAUSTING and also the pukkas wanted to move across London, making the childcare commute more arduous. Then they must have found a nursery because mean nanny wouldn’t schlep halfway across London with her grandchild every Monday and Friday. Following that, MP applied for flexible working and yada yada yada
---
It seems they were renting at that point and perhaps didn't have a spare bedroom. I think asking granny to move in for 4 nights every week is a gargantuan ask anyway!
---

When MP bought a house "too far east" GMP had to throw in the towel as she couldn't face navigating the tube with a toddler. She then went into a nursery, and the Flex Appeal was born.
Then like I say, stay at the nan’s at least a few nights.

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
They all seem now to be just grifters who have faked authenticity on social media to get what they really want - the cross over into mainstream media as tv or radio presenters. I reckon they are all falling out because they are all similar narcissistic personalities and once they get to a certain level they don’t need each other any more so it all unravels.
That's so true, they seem like different people once they get to where they want to be

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
Will she get paid anything by the company now she's removed it? Worst of both worlds really - missing out on the dollardollar AND trashing her reputation.

• Haha

Somerset girl

VIP Member
She's posting with the friend again (including her with a vagina cake?), lots of hugging and kissing. Just come out already Anna and have done with it!

SharkAttack

VIP Member
It’s like those celebs who have a baby and write a parenting book when the baby is still a newborn and are constantly giving advice even though they are newly going through it. Eh, thanks but no thanks love, you know nothing about parenting yet. Away you go.
yeah like India Knight who got a dog and wrote a book about looking after dogs about five minutes later. Cheers hun but no.

Angechicken

Chatty Member
Yes! This island we live on is crowded enough - no one 'needed' her babies. Having babies is an indulgence and a privilege, so stop your whining and count your blessings woman!
I commented on the story to say basically it was her choice to have a child and her colleagues are not wrong to talk of ‘time off’ and she has now turned off comments on that story, pathetic!

• Angry